Pre-Owned Fender Vintera 50s Telecaster Sonic Blue
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Pre-Owned Status: Please note, due to some previous use this item has been given our 'Pre-Owned' status - meaning that we've checked it over and ensured it's in full working condition - complete with a 3 Month PMT Warranty to ensure you're satisfied with the condition.
As can be seen from the photos, this specific item is in great condition and includes original gig bag - so be sure to grab yourself a real bargain today! If you'd like any more information, please contact our Online Sales Team or our London Store directly!
Introducing the Fender Vintera 50s Telecaster MN Sonic Blue electric guitar: a throwback to Fender's Golden Era, when they took the music industry by storm with their innovative, solid-bodied instruments and helped change the sonic landscape for generations to come.
1950s Style, Feel, and Tone
Equipped with the kind of features that helped define the 50s, including period-accurate body and neck shapes, and accurately re-voiced pickups to make the experience complete, this guitar is perfect for players who want to experience an authentic Vintage Fender playing experience for a great price.
Fender Vintera 50s Telecaster MN Sonic Blue Highlights
- Authentically-vintage style electric guitar
- Traditionally-shaped Alder body, with a Sonic Blue finish
- Maple neck with an early-50s U-profile shape, topped with a vintage-style 7.25" radius Maple fingerboard
- Vintage-style Telecaster bridge with 3 chrome barrel saddles and string-through-body design
- Two 50s-style Single Coil pickups, for that famous Tele "Twang"
- Includes deluxe padded gig bag
- Superb value for money
Vintage Style For The Modern Era
This Vintera Vintage Spec 50s Telecaster is packed full of authentic, period-correct style, specifications, and tone.
Best of all: these guitars are available at a much more accessible price point than their American Original and Custom Shop alternatives.
Amongst these specs you'll find a thick-shouldered, early 50s "U"-profiled maple neck.
This neck is bolted onto an Alder body, shaped accurately according to those famed early Telecaster models, and there's even period-correct hardware.
All of this comes together to offer a truly authentic '50s playing experience.
For that authentic, vintage-style Tele tone, Fender have recreated their favourite set of 50s Telecaster pickups.
These pickups have always been renowned for being "Twangy" and articulate, with an instantly-recognisable crisp, snarling sound.
To accurately recreate this sound, Fender have used heavy formvar wiring, a combination of Alnico 2 and Alnico 3 magnets, and staggered, beveled pole pieces. The end result is an accurate recreation of the tones that helped put Fender on the musical map.
Order Yours Today
If you'd like to query the availability of this awesome guitar, be sure to Contact our Online Sales Team directly.
Don't forget: if you order this guitar Online today, you can choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options.
Fender Vintera 50s Telecaster MN Sonic Blue Specs
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Style: Solid Body
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Tele
- Bridge: 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Color: Sonic Blue
- Configuration: SS
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Shape: Early '50s "U"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Type: Electric Guitars
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 Strings|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Material||alder body|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.