Pre-Owned Fender Standard Stratocaster MN Arctic White
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Pre-Owned Status: Please note, due to some previous use this item has been given our 'Pre-Owned' status - meaning that we've checked it over and ensured it's in full working condition - complete with a 3 Month PMT Warranty to ensure you're satisfied with the condition.
As can be seen from the photos, this specific item is in fairly good condition for its age (2007), with few signs of wear and tear, but does NOT include whammy bar or original packaging - so be sure to grab yourself a real bargain today! If you'd like any more information, please contact our Online Sales Team or our Leeds Store directly!
A Rock and Roll Legend for the everyday player
With the Mexican-made Standard Stratocaster, you get all the hallmark features of an iconic guitar. A fast-action maple neck, a comfort-contoured alder body, three single-coil pickups, and standard synchronized tremolo all help define the savage rock tone of a Standard Stratocaster. Modern touches include shielded body cavities help to reduce hum and ensure quieter operation.
Few guitars carry the same prestige and rich history as the Stratocaster - since 1954, the Fender Stratocaster has become an icon of modern music. Certified by legends like Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Mark Knopfler and Yngwie Malmsteen (plus countless others), the Strat is the one of the most exciting shredding machines to ever grace the artform.
The Standard Series Strat features a more modern C-shape maple neck with a satin polyester finish on the back and a gloss finish on the fretboard and headstock. Playability and the legendary Strat 'Spank' is all evident with this inexpensive, modern re-issue of one of the all-time greats.
Now is the perfect time to upgrade to an authentic Fender Stratocaster, available now for demonstration at PMT Stores around the country. The only question is - which colour to choose?
- Model Name: Standard Stratocaster, Maple Fingerboard, Arctic White
- Series: Standard
- Colour: Arctic White
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Neck Finish: Satin Finish on Back, Gloss Finish on Front
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 Strings|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Material||alder body|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.