Pre-Owned Fender Mustang IV Combo Amp
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Pre-Owned Status: Please note, due to some previous use this item has been given our 'Pre-Owned' status - meaning that we've checked it over and ensured it's in full working condition - complete with a 3 Month PMT Warranty to ensure you're satisfied with the condition.
As can be seen from the photos, this specific item is in great condition - so be sure to grab yourself a real bargain today! If you'd like any more information, please contact our Online Sales Team or our Norwich Store directly!
Fender Mustang IV is a 150-watt open-back combo amplifier with dual 12” Celestion speakers great for rehearsing and larger gigs. Fender FUSE software offers comprehensive control over your effects and custom presets to craft your ultimate signature tone.
Intuitive technology, utilitarian features and digital-age connectivity for the modern player
The Fender Mustang IV features 17 high-quality assorted amp models such as ’57 Twin and ‘60s Thrift. Everything from thrashing, distorted rock tone to smooth, jazz lead sounds - the Mustang series covers all bases with trademark Fender stamp of quality. 150 watts is plenty for home and studio recording, and dedicated XLR outputs open up direct connectivity to your PA for live stage shows.
The Mustang IV features a full palette of effects including reverb, delay/echo, tremolo, phaser, with additional new effects including Big Fuzz, Green Screamer and intelligent pitch shifting. An intuitive front panel with LCD display makes it easy to tweak and edit sounds.
The Mustang IV comes with a four-way footswitch allowing you to easily switch between channels during live performances.
A mini USB connection enables direct connectivity for recording to your computer. Use the included software package to record your jamming sessions, or connect to Fender FUSE with minimum hassle and set-up required.
Fender Mustang IV Specifications:
- Speaker: 2 x 12" Celestion G12P-80, 8 Ohm Speakers
- 18 amp models, 37 effects, and 100 onboard factory and user presets
- Power Handling: 150 Watts (2 x 75) Stereo
- Low-noise power amp platform
- 150 watts of power through 2 x 12" Celestion speakers
- Intuitive control panel and LCD window
- Headphone output; auxiliary input
- “Blackface” treatment and top-load front control panel
- Dual XLR and dual 1/4" line outputs with level control
- Onboard chromatic tuner
- USB connectivity for high-quality low-latency audio output and computer connectivity
- Expression pedal capabilities (p/n 2301050000)
- Fender FUSE Editor Librarian software included as a free download
- AmpliTube Fender LE Edition
- Ableton Live 8 Fender Edition included
- Amplifier Depth: 10.75" (27.3 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 26.5" (67.31 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 21.5" (54.6 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 47 lbs. (21.3 kg)
- Includes Four-Way Footswitch
|Shipping Weight (kg)||22.000000|
|Woofer Size||2 x 12"|
|Amp Type||modelling / digital amplifier|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.