Pre-Owned Fender American Ultra Stratocaster MN Texas Tea
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Pre-Owned Status: Please note, due to some previous use this item has been given our 'Pre-Owned' status - meaning that we've checked it over and ensured it's in full working condition - complete with a 6 Month PMT Warranty to ensure you're satisfied with the condition.
As can be seen from the photos, this specific item is in near-mint condition and includes a includes Fender Hard Case - so be sure to grab yourself a real bargain today! If you'd like any more information, please contact our Online Sales Team or our Bristol Store directly!
The Fender American Ultra Stratocaster represents a breakthrough in modern guitar building. Seen here in a shimmering Texas Tea finish and featuring a maple fretboard, this is the most advanced Fender Stratocaster ever produced.
Above. Beyond. Ultra.
Setting a new standard for precision, performance and feel, the American Ultra Series are authentic Fender like you've never played before.
Every detail of this electric guitar has been scrutinised and all advancements necessary have been made to give you the best Fender performance yet.
Put simply; the Fender American Ultra Stratocaster will take your guitar playing to another level and you'll never look back.
Fender American Ultra Stratocaster MN Texas Tea Key Features:
- Shimmering Texas Tea Metallic Finish
- New Hand Shaped Body Contours
- New "Modern D" Neck Profile with Ultra Satin Back Finish
- Ultra Rolled Fret Edges
- 10"-14" Compound Radius Maple Fretboard
- 22 Medium-Jumbo Frets
- Ultra Noiseless Vintage Pickups
- S-1 Switch for Additional Pickup Options
- Deluxe Locking Tuning Machines
- 2-Point Synchronised Tremolo Bridge with Pop-In Arm
- Gold Anodised Aluminium Pickguard
- Includes Premium Hardshell Case
American Ultra Body Sculpting
Giving you another level of comfort and playability, Fender have redesigned the body contours of the iconic Stratocaster for the first time in decades.
The back body curves, edge radius, belly cut, sculpted cutaway and the heel have all been smoothed to seamless perfection, joined and shaped completely by hand.
As a result, you can enjoy complete playing comfort like never before.
Fender's Fastest-Playing Neck
Attached to the body is a maple neck which has also been hand crafted.
It features a new and unique "Modern D" profile along with Ultra Rolled fingerboard edges and an Ultra Satin finish on the back. As a result, you will enjoy incredibly comfortable chording and easy soloing, hour after hour.
Atop the neck is a 10"-14" compound radius maple fretboard which gets flatter as you move up the fretboard. This radius is great for speedy playing and easy bending, plus the 22 medium-jumbo frets ensure a natural feel and smooth performance.
Combine these features and you have Fender's fastest-playing neck, really unlocking your guitar playing potential.
American Ultra Noiseless Pickups
Three Ultra Noiseless Vintage Strat pickups have been installed on the Fender American Ultra Stratocaster.
These single-coil pickups give you authentic vintage Stratocaster sound but with modern technology eliminating any unwanted hum.
Using the 5-position blade you have the usual Stratocaster pickup options:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
You will also find, discreetly placed in the Master Volume control an S-1 switch.
Push this button in for an instant boost and tonal expansion by adding the neck pickup to switching positions 1, 2 and 3.
Furthermore, while other electric guitars lose their high end as you roll off the volume, that's not the case with the Fender American Ultra Strat.
Equipped with a treble bleed circuit, your tone retains all its crispy, high-end clarity even at lower volumes.
You also have two tone controls, one for the neck and middle pickups and the other for the bridge pickups, so you can shape your sound to perfection.
Locking Tuning Machines
Found on the headstock of the Fender American Ultra Stratocaster is a set of six deluxe locking tuning machines.
These tuners offer fantastic tuning stability which complements the tremolo bridge perfectly.
Eliminating necessary winding, these short post tuners make changing strings quick and easy.
Furthermore, you can lock in your tuning with ease too and all without any additional tools.
Just tighten the wheel on the back of the tuner by hand and you're sorted.
Never Play The Same Way Again
Advanced electronics, redesigned body contours, Fender's fast playing neck and more all come together in the Fender American Ultra Stratocaster.
What's more, it comes to you in a premium hard shell case so you have the perfect place to store and protect your new Fender guitar.
Buy the Fender American Ultra Stratocaster from PMT Online now and play guitar like you've never been able to before.
Fender American Ultra Stratocaster MN Texas Tea Specs:
- Model Name: American Ultra Stratocaster, Maple Fingerboard, Texas Tea
- Model #: 0118012790
- Series: American Ultra
- Country Of Origin: US
- Colour: Texas Tea
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Modern "D"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 10" to 14" Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rods: Bi-Flex
- Bridge Pickup: Ultra Noiseless Vintage Strat
- Middle Pickup: Ultra Noiseless Vintage Strat
- Neck Pickup: Ultra Noiseless Vintage Strat
- Controls: Master Volume (with S-1 Switch), Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 2-Point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo with Pop-In Arm
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Gold Anodized Aluminium
- Control Knobs: Aged White Soft Touch Knobs
- Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Dimensions: 6.30x18.70x44.40 IN
- Weight: 20.65 LB
|Shipping Weight (kg)||10.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Series||American Ultra Series|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.