Pre-Owned Boss TU3 Chromatic Tuner
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Pre-Owned Status: Please note, due to some previous use this item has been given our 'Pre-Owned' status - meaning that we've checked it over and ensured it's in full working condition - complete with a 3 Month PMT Warranty to ensure you're satisfied with the condition.
As can be seen from the photos, this specific item is in great condition with light signs of use - so be sure to grab yourself a real bargain today! If you'd like any more information, please contact our Online Sales Team or our Newcastle Store directly!
The Boss TU-3 Chromatic Tuner pedal is an evolution of the world’s best-selling stage tuner, the Boss TU-2. Fast, precise and built like a tank.
World Standard Tuner
An amazing evolution of the extremely popular Boss TU-2, the Boss TU-3 Chromatic Tuner pedal sets the world standard for stage tuners.
Boss TU-3 Chromatic Tuner Pedal Key Features:
- 21-segment LED meter with brightness control
- High-Brightness mode enhances meter visibility outdoors
- Accurate to +/- one cent
- Accu-Pitch Sign function provides visual verification when tuning is complete
- Chromatic and Guitar/Bass mode (tune by string number, with support for 7-string guitars and 6-string basses)
- Flat tuning is supported with Guitar Flat mode, which allows for “drop” tunings up to six semitones below standard pitch
- Tuner automatically mutes when the tuner is on
- Supplies power for up to seven BOSS compact effect pedals
A number of great features set the Boss TU-3 apart from other stage tuners.
The 21-segment LED metre allows for precise tuning with the brightness being adjustable so you can set it to your preference, making it suitable for dimly stages while the High-Brightness mode makes it so you can see the display clearly when playing outdoors in the sun.
A special Accu-Pitch Sign function activates giving you visual verification to let you know tuning is complete.
Simple yet very effective; the TU-3 automatically mutes when activated so you’re not detracting from the show or upsetting your audience with the sound of strings tuning.
Different Tuning Modes
Multiple tuning modes such as Chromatic and Guitar/Bass modes allow you to get the perfect tuning for your needs. You can tune by string number with support for 7-string guitars and 6-string basses.
Flat tuning is also supported with Guitar Flat mode, allowing for drop tunings up to six semitones below standard pitch.
Extremely Fast, Accurate and Well Built
Being a Boss pedal, the TU-3 Chromatic Tuner pedal is built like a tank – perfect for taking on the tour as it gives you full confidence that it can take all the rigours of the road.
Accurate to +/- one cent and with the ability to supply power for up to seven Boss compact effect pedals, the TU-3 makes sure you sound great at all times while acting as an essential utility on your pedalboard.
Buy the Boss TU-3 Chromatic Tuner pedal today and enjoy the convenience of having one of the world’s most popular stage tuners on your board.
Boss TU-3 Chromatic Tuner Pedal Specs:
- Tuning Range: C0 (16.35Hz)–C8 (4186Hz)
- Reference Pitch: A4=436–445 Hz (1Hz step)
- Tuning Accuracy: ±1 cent
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry battery 6F22 (9 V) type (carbon), Dry battery 6LR61 (9 V) type (alkaline), AC Adaptor (PSA series: optional)
- Current Draw: 30 mA (DC 9 V), 85 mA (DC 9 V, when High Brightness mode is on)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.