Pre-Owned BOSS KATANA 100 MK2 Guitar Amplifier
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Pre-Owned Status: Please note, due to some previous use this item has been given our 'Pre-Owned' status - meaning that we've checked it over and ensured it's in full working condition - complete with a 6 Month PMT Warranty to ensure you're satisfied with the condition.
As can be seen from the photos, this specific item is in great condition - so be sure to grab yourself a real bargain today! If you'd like any more information, please contact our Online Sales Team or our Portsmouth Store directly!
The BOSS KATANA-100 MkII is an all-new iteration of one of the world's most popular modern combo amplifiers.
A Modern Classic, Evolved
For the Katana MKII lineup, BOSS have taken the acclaimed amp series up to the next level, with more sounds, effects, and features than ever before.
With new voice variations for all five amp characters, up to five effects running simultaneously, and even a power amp input for modelers and multi-FX units, we're only scratching the surface of what this incredible amplifier is capable of.
Katana MKII Version 2.0 Software Update
Further enhance the capabilities of your favourite BOSS Katana MKII with a host of new features available in the FREE Version 2.0 software update.
Amongst these new features you will find newly-added tone-shaping tools, such as: Contour Settings, New Solo Block in FX Chain, New EQ Block in FX Chain, Two all-new effects, Three Global EQ's, and Extended Cab IR capabilities.
Simply head on over to the Official BOSS Support Page to download the firmware update for your Katana MKII amp, and don't forget to update your BOSS Tone Studio app too!
BOSS KATANA-100 MkII Guitar Amplifier Highlights
- Stage-ready 100-watt combo amp with a custom 12-inch speaker
- Tube Logic design approach produces class-defying power, authoritative punch, and cutting presence
- Five unique amp characters (Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown, and Acoustic), plus newly voiced variations for each
- Five independent effects sections (Booster, Mod, FX, Delay, and Reverb), with three selectable variations in each
- Dedicated Pedal FX for foot-controlled wah and pedal bend
- Updated BOSS Tone Studio software for customizing your sound with over 60 different BOSS effects, channel and global EQs, adjustable routing, and much more
- Power Amp In for preamps, modelers, and multi-effects
- Stereo Expand out to link with a second Katana MkII (100-watt models only)
- Eight Tone Setting memories for storing and recalling all amp and effect settings
- Power Control for achieving cranked-amp tone and response at low volumes
- Three Cab Resonance options (Vintage, Modern, and Deep), selectable in BOSS Tone Studio
- Mic’d cabinet emulation on the line, USB, and phones/recording outputs, with three Air Feel settings available in BOSS Tone Studio
- Optional GA-FC foot controller provides complete amp control, including Tone Setting selection, effects on/off, expression pedal control, and more
- Connections for up to two footswitches or an expression pedal
- Effect loop, with selectable series/parallel operation and adjustable level in BOSS Tone Studio
- Pro setups available at BOSS Tone Central
More Sounds, Extra Versatility
Whilst the original Katana amps are much-loved and regarded as some of the most versatile options on the market, the Katana MKII takes things even further.
Building upon the same core tones and features that helped make the Katana so popular, BOSS have included more of everything for the MKII, offering you the kind of sound, feel, and versatility that far outstrips its price.
Five Amps, Ten Tones!
Whether you're looking for organic vintage tones, modern high-gain metal, or anything in between, the five primary amp characteristics of the Katana have got you covered.
With the Katana MKII these voices have been extended with all-new variations, giving you an even wider tonal palette with which to paint your own sound.
Five Simultaneous Effects!
Another upgrade for the Katana MKII is the ability to now run a massive FIVE (yes, 5) effects categories at the same time, essentially giving you a decent-sized on-board pedalboard to play with.
With 15 ready-to-play effects to choose from, and the ability to connect up to the BOSS Tone Studio for even more options, this amp is ready-made to help you customise your perfect sound, for any situation.
BOSS Tube Logic
For that full-throttle, authentic tube-amp sound, BOSS have included their incredible Tube Logic technology in the Katana MKII.
This technology delivers the kind of authentic tube overdrive and distortion tones and characteristics we all know and love, but thanks to the amp's variable Power Control it can deliver those sweet spots even and bedroom volume levels!
Amplify Your External Gear
Whilst the Katana 100 MKII is superb as a standalone, gig-ready amp, it can also be used as a powered cabinet for your favourite preamp, modeler or multi-fx unit!
Simply connect to the rear-panel Power Amp In jack, and the MKII's preamp is bypassed, allowing you to tap straight into the Tube Logic power section, complete with Power Control function!
Custom Setup One-Touch Recall
Thanks to the inclusion of Tone Setting memories on the Katana MKII, you can recall your favourite amp and effects setups with ease. Simply dial in your preferred sound with the panel controls, then save it to the desired memory with a quick button hold, and away you go!
The Katana MKII allows you to save 8 Tone Settings (two banks of 4), and you can quickly recall them again via the panel, or through using the BOSS GA-FC foot controller (not included).
Stereo Made Easy
Another new feature for the Katana MKII is the Stereo Expand function.
This feature allows you to play TWO Katana MKII amps side-by-side, connected by a single cable, and gives you access to an array of stereo-compatible effects - such as chorus, delay, reverb, and more!
This feature is supported on all 100-Watt Katana MKII models.
Ready-To-Mix Direct Tones
With Line, USB, and phone/recording outputs at your disposal, the Katana MKII can be directly connected up to any PA System, DAW, or headphones.
This sound can be shaped with three different Air Feel settings via the BOSS Tone Studio, and as two-channel USB operation is supported, you can track in true stero with many of Katana's on-board effects.
Foot Controller Compatible
As mentioned above, the BOSS GA-FC Foot Controller is the perfect gigging partner for the BOSS Katana 100 MKII.
This controller (sold separately) features six footswitches that will allow you to directly recall your Tone Settings, as well as independently turn the 5 effects sections On or Off.
In addition to this, the GA-FC supports external footswitch and expression pedals, with default assignments that include tap tempo, bank selection, foot volume, and Pedal FX.
BOSS Tone Studio Enhancements
The release of the Katana MKII also sees the evolution of BOSS Tone Studio.
With an updated interface, faster workflow, and dedicated Pedal FX category, editing, storing, sharing, and downloading new setups for your Katana has never been easier.
If you already own a BOSS Katana, it's worth noting that Tone Studio will allow you to import your custom patches into the MKII with ease!
BOSS KATANA-100 MkII Guitar Amplifier Specs:
- Rated Power Output: 100 W
Nominal Input Level
- INPUT: -10 dBu (1 M ohm)
- AUX IN: -10 dBu (20 k ohms)
- RETURN IN: -10 dBu (100 k ohm)
- Speaker: 30 cm (12 inches) x 1
- POWER switch
- MASTER knob
- PRESENCE knob
- POWER CONTROL switch (STANDBY, 0.5 W, 50 W, 100 W)
- VARIATION button
- AMP TYPE knob (ACOUSTIC, CLEAN, CRUNCH, LEAD, BROWN)
- GAIN knob
- VOLUME knob
- BASS knob
- MIDDLE knob
- TREBLE knob
- BOOSTER button
- MOD button
- FX button
- DELAY button
- REVERB button
- TAP button
- BOOSTER knob
- MOD knob
- FX knob
- DELAY knob
- REVERB knob
- CH1 button
- CH2 button
- CH3 button
- CH4 button
- PANEL button
- STEREO EXPAND switch
- INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- POWER AMP IN jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- LINE OUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- SEND jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- RETURN jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- REC OUT/PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- EXP PEDAL/CTL CH1/CH2 jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- GA-FC jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- AUX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- USB port: USB B type
- AC IN jack
- Power Consumption: 77 W
- Dimensions: 530 (W) x 248(D) x 484(H) mm/20-7/8 (W) x 9-13/16 (D) x 17-1/2 (H) inches
- Weight: 14.8 kg/32 lbs 11 oz
|Shipping Weight (kg)||16.000000|
|Woofer Size||1 x 12"|
|Amp Type||modelling / digital amplifier|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.