Looking to bag yourself a deal on a powerful, high-performance, premium-grade synthesizer? Then this Pre-Loved Roland Jupiter-80 could be just the thing for you!
Metamorphosis Of A Legend
This awesome synth is part of the legendary Jupiter lineup - a series of synths with a heritage that dates back decades - and features the latest in Roland sound generating technology, their illustrious SuperNATURAL engine.
As you can see from the above images, this synth is in a fantastic condition, despite being second hand, but might have picked up some signs of use from its previous owner.
If you'd like to know more regarding the condition of this Jupiter-80, please be sure to contact our Southend Store directly.
Pre-Loved Roland Jupiter-80 76-Key Synthesizer Key Features
- Powerful integrated SuperNATURAL synthesis engines designed for legendary vintage synth sounds to realistic organic acoustic sounds and more
- Single Tone is equivalent to the performance of powerful single synthesizer—stack four of these to create a mind-blowing “Live Set”
- Tone Blender tweaks multiple parameters of tones in realtime for complex, emotive sonic movement during performance
- Fast, friendly operation with intuitive front panel and color touchscreen optimized for live performance
- 76-note semi-weighted synth keyboard, and 256 polyphonic voices (varies according to sound-generator load)
- USB-memory Song Player/Recorder for backing tracks or quick idea capture
- Easy integration with computers via built-in USB-MIDI/Audio interface
- Three types of low-pass filters; combined with the previous type, a total of four filters are now available (New on Version 2.0)
- New MFX structures; in addition to the previous parallel connection, a total of five structures (including serial connection) are available (New on Version 2.0)
- A Registration Play screen for easier access to sounds during live performance (New on Version 2.0)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||20.000000|
|Number of Keys||76 keys|
|Synthesis Type||SuperNATURAl Synthesis Engine|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.