Pre-Loved Roland Blues Cube Stage Guitar Amplifier
Availability: THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
This product is currently unavailable for delivery
This Pre-Loved Roland Blues Cube Stage Guitar Amplifier has been used but is in very good condition so it's a great opportunity to buy a fantastic combo amp at an excellent price.
Made for The Stage
Bringing the classic 1x12 combo amp into modern guitar performance, the Roland Blues Cube Stage combines genuine valve sound with modern reliability and great portability making it the perfect amp for gigging guitarists.
Buy the Pre-Loved Roland Blues Cube Stage Guitar Amplifier from PMT Online now or pick it up in our Newcastle store for classic tone and modern performance in a highly portable combo amp.
Pre-Loved Roland Blues Cube Stage Guitar Amplifier Key Features:
- Performance-ready 60-watt combo guitar amplifier with authentic tube tone and touch response
- Roland’s comprehensive Tube Logic design delivers the interactive tonal behaviors of famous fine-tuned vintage tube amps,
- including preamp and output tube distortion characteristics, power supply compression, and much more
- Independent Clean and Crunch channels, plus unique Dual Tone mode for blending channels to expand tonal possibilities
- Master volume and three-band EQ, plus Boost and Tone switches on each channel
- Four-way Power Control (0.5 W, 15 W, 45 W, Max) allows for cranked-amp tones at any volume
- Onboard high-quality reverb
- Classic open-back design with custom 12-inch speaker and poplar cabinet for enhanced presence on stage
- Stylish, modern look with a vintage vibe
- Efficient, lightweight design provides easy portability without sacrificing tone quality
- USB output for high-quality direct recording to a computer
- Channel selection and Dual Tone can be controlled with optional footswitches
|Shipping Weight (kg)||15.000000|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!