Pre-Loved Roland AC-60 Acoustic Amp With Bag
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
If you're on the hunt for a bargain-priced, premium-quality acoustic guitar amplifier that's ideal for small to medium-sized gigs, then this Pre-Loved Roland AC-60 could be just the thing for you!
A Marvel Of Amplifier Design
This excellent stereo acoustic amp features a 2-channel design (one for guitar, one for mic/line in), onboard DSP for incredible stereo chorus and delay/reverb effects, built-in anti feedback controls, and much more, making it perfect for live performers.
As you can see on the above images, this amp has picked up some minor marks over the years, but but is otherwise working just fine.
If you'd like to know more though, be sure to contact our Norwich store directly.
Pre-Loved Roland AC-60 Acoustic Amp With Bag Key Features
- Compact stereo acoustic amplifier with pure, natural tone and excellent projection
- 2-Channel design: Guitar input and Mic/Line input with Phantom Power Stereo 30-watt/dual 6.5-inch speaker configuration loud enough for club gigs and small PA applications
- Onboard DSP delivers lush stereo/multi-band chorus, newly developed "wide" chorus and delay/reverb with footswitch control
- Built-in Auto Anti-Feedback controls allow for maximum volume without feedback
- Convenient Mute switch for silent tuning on stage
- Stereo Line Out for PA and recording applications; Subwoofer output
- Built-in tilt stand offers better acoustic projection; can also be mounted on commercially available speaker stands
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.000000|
|Amp Type||acoustic guitar amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.