Pre-Loved Positive Grid BIAS Head Amp Match Processor
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Check out this Pre-Loved Positive Grid BIAS Head Amp Match Processor! Perfect for the studio strummer or the player that wants a lot of sounds on stage! Matches via download or record.
In good condition, but may have some marks due to Pre-Loved status.
Pre-Loved Positive Grid BIAS Head Amp Match Processor Specs and Features:
- Use Amp Match to record or download any tube amplifier sound for use with the BIAS Head processor
- With Amp Design, design your own dream amplifier and synchronize unique presets in real time
- ToneCloud allows you to share your own customed presets and download thousands of Amp Match models from legendary studio musicians and other guitarists
- Hi-Z impedance instrument input: 6.3 mm jack
- Send and return effect loop: 6.3 mm jack
- Headphone output: 6.3 mm jack
- Direct output: Balanced XLR and unbalanced 6.3 mm jack
- 6.3 mm Jack foot switch input
- 5-Pin MIDI in / out / thru
- USB connection with BIAS Mac and Windows
- Bluetooth connection with BIAS iPad and BIAS iPhone
- Design: Desktop
- Tube(s): No
- Amp Modeling: Yes
- Effects: No
- Headphone Output: Yes
- Direct Out: Yes
- MIDI Interface: Yes
- Integrated Expression Pedal: No
- Connections for Pedals or Switches: Yes
- Aux-Input: No
- Integrated Tuner: No
- USB-Port: Yes
- Drum-Computer: No
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 314 x 190 x 153 mm
- Weight: 7.7 kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!