This Pre-Loved Nord Lead 2x Anniversary Edition Synth is in full working order and great condition.
Celebrating 25 years of the Clavia company, Nord released a limited edition run of 299 Nord Lead 2x models.
Featuring the same specifications as the Nord Lead 2x, the Nord Lead anniversary model has a custom printed front panel and colour inverted keyboard.
Pick up this awesome limited-edition Nord at a great low price from PMT Cambridge now!
- Polyphony - 20 voices. 4 part multitimbral.
- Special features - Velocity Morphing: each function, controlled by a knob, can be controlled to respond to keyboard velocity. Wheel Morphing: each function, controlled by a knob, can also be controlled by the Modulation Wheel/Control Pedal to continuously fade between two sets of values.
- 4 octave velocity sensitive keyboard with octave shift buttons (+/-2 oct.)
- Keyboard Split, two sections.
- Modulation Wheel
- Pitch Stick (with no dead zone at zero crossing)
- 1 pedal input for sustain
- 1 for expression pedal. Patent pending for the Pitch Stick.
- 3-digit display, 26 knobs and 27 buttons for program editing.
- OSC 1 generating sine, triangle, sawtooth or pulse with adjustable width, waveforms.
- OSC 2 generating triangle, sawtooth or pulse (with adjustable width) waveforms and can also generate noise with a color control. OSC 2 can be hard-synched to OSC 1.
- Linear deep frequency modulation of osc 1 from osc 2. A wide range of new waveforms with a strong formant character is achieved with the new synchable noise, where noise can be synched to OSC 1.
- 12 dB (2-pole) low pass, 24 dB (4-pole) low pass, band pass or high pass and notch with 12dB low pass. Cut off, resonance, envelope amount, envelope amount controlled by velocity.
- ADSR envelope.
- Filter keyboard tracking can be set to full, half or off.
- Filter distortion.
- ADSR envelope
- gain control.
- LFO 1 generating triangle, saw, pulse, LF filtered noise and random staircase routed to OSC1+2, OSC 2, filter, pulse-width and FM amount.
- LFO 2 produces a triangle waveform, routed to OSC 1 and 2 or amplifier. It also controls the rate for the arpeggiator.
- Arpeggiator: Range: 1 - 4 octave. Modes: up, down, up/down, random.
- Hold function.
- Echo can be set between 1 to 8 repeats.
- Modulation envelope (attack, decay) for OSC 2 pitch, FM amount and pulse width.
- Play mode: Poly, legato, mono, unison mono, unison poly. Manual mode.
- Four program slots for layering possibilities.
- Portamento/auto portamento.
- 10 "analog" drum kits. Each percussion kit consists of 8 independent sounds, configurated in 8 zones across the keyboard.
- Programs (single sounds): 297 (3 x 99) user, 693 (7 x 99) factory.
- Performances (multi sounds): 100 user, 300 (3 x 100) factory.
- Percussion kits (multi zone sounds): 30 (3 x 10) user, 70 (7 x 10) factory.
- 4 outputs. Each slot has its own output. Modes: stereo, mono and multi-timbral mode.
- Headphones out.
- High resolution low noise 24 bit DACs.
- All control knobs and switches for program editing send and receive control change messages.
- System exclusive bulk dumps.
- MIDI clock synchronizing LFO 1 and LFO 2/arpeggiator restart.
- Triggering of the filter and amplifier envelopes and velocity control from separate programmable MIDI channel and note numbers.
- 865(W) 265(D) 105(H) mm.
- Weight - 5.3 kg.
|MPN||Nord Lead 2x Anniversary Edition|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*