Looking for a great deal on a critically-acclaimed, high-definition effects and amp modelling unit, with rack-mounting options and much more besides? Then we may have just the thing for you!
Rack-Mountable Multi-FX Processor
The Line 6 Pod HD Pro Rack you get a rack-mounted multi-effect processor packed-full of HD amplifier and effects models, that's suitable for even the most demanding, high-profile gigs.
This excellent unit allows you to build complete rigs with ease, offering 22 amps, 100 vintage and modern M-Class effects, and even 16 cabs and 8 mic placement settings to choose from.
Despite being previously owned this excellent multi-fx unit has been well taken care of, as you can see in the above images.
In other words: you can get this awesome, critically-acclaimed multi-fx processor now for a superb price, so be quick and place your order whilst it's still available!
Pre-Loved Line 6 Pod HD Pro Rack Mount Key Features
HD Amp Models
- Fender Twin Reverb
- Hiwatt Custom 100 (DR103)
- Supro S6616
- Gibson EH-185
- Fender Bassman
- Fender Blackface Deluxe Reverb
- Divided by 13 JRT 9/15
- Dr. Z Route 66
- Vox AC-15
- Vox AC-30 (Top Boost)
- Marshall JTM-45 MkII
- Park 75
- Marshall JCM-800 (2204)
- Bogner Uberschall
- Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier
- ENGL Fireball 100
M-Class Effects Models
- 19 delays (including cool tube and solid-state tape echoes)
- 23 modulations (including pitch effects, both blackface-style opto and brownface bias-modulating tremolos, phasers, choruses and rotary speakers)
- 17 distortions (classic stompbox distortion, to vintage fuzz, to thick metal chunk)
- 12 compressors and EQs (including stomp comps and studio tube compression)
- 26 filters (including wahs and several exclusive custom filters)
- 12 reverbs (surfy springs, to studio plates, to cutting-edge digital room sounds)
Pre-Loved Line 6 Pod HD Pro Rack Mount Specs
- 22 revolutionary new HD amp models based on sought-after modern and classic guitar amps from Fender, Bogner, Marshall, Vox, Dr. Z, Divided by 13, Mesa/Boogie, ENGL and more. HD amp models are the new standard in amp modeling
- 100+ M-class effects including pitch effects, delays, modulations, distortions, compressors, EQs, filters, and reverbs; Route up to 8 simultaneous effects in any order; Tap tempo; Built-in tuner
- Parallel paths for running two full and independent signal chains simultaneously
- 512 user-writable preset locations
- 48-second looper
- 2RU space
- Guitar input with switchable pad
- Mic input with gain knob, high-pass filter, -20dB pad, and phantom power
- 1/4" unbalanced outputs (mono/stereo, instrument/line)
- XLR balanced outputs (left/right, instrument/mic)
- 1/4" line-level inputs (mono/stereo, +4/-10)
- MIDI In and Out/Thru
- S/PDIF I/O
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|MPN||SH LINE 6 POD HD PRO|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.