Pre-Loved Hk Audio Soundcaddy One
Availability: THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
This product is currently unavailable for delivery
This Pre-Loved HK Audio Soundcaddy One Portable PA System has a few signs of wear from use but it's in full working order.
The Fastest PA In The World
Setting the Soundcaddy One up and getting it ready to use takes no time at all and you get incredible audio.
Buy the Pre-Loved HK Audio Soundcaddy One Portable PA System from PMT Online now and get incredible sound from three 6" woofers and 600 watts of power.
Pre-Loved HK Audio Soundcaddy One Portable PA System Key Features:
- Active all-in-one sound system features an integrated 600 W Class-D power amp and a four-channel mixing console.
- Made of die-cast aluminum, the line source mid-/high-range enclosure is loaded with six 3.5" wide-range speakers with excellent reach, intelligibility, and a 70° horizontal coverage pattern.
- The pneumatic speaker pole automatically extends the system to a height of 2.10 meters at the touch of a button.
- The subwoofer’s three 6" woofers reinforce bass and low midrange frequencies.
- 19mm birch plywood housing features recessed grips, wheels, and edge guards for easy, safe transport.
- A protective cover is included.Integrated 4-channel Mixing Console
- Two mono channels (Mic in/ Combi in) with Volume and Tone knobs and a Neutrik combo port for XLR and 1/4" cords.
- Two stereo channels (Line In/Aux In) sport Volume and Contour knobs. One is equipped with two Neutrik combo inputs; the other with RCA connectors and a 3.5-mm mini jack plug.
- XLR Line Out sends the signal to a second SOUNDCADDY ONE system in mono or stereo mode.
- RCA Recording Out serves monitoring purposes and to send the signals to further devices.
- Separate Bass knob for the subwoofer and a Power On/Limiter LED for visual monitoring
|Shipping Weight (kg)||12.000000|
|Woofer Size||3 x 6 WOOFERS|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!