Pre-Loved Free The Tone FM-1V Fire Mist Overdrive Pedal
Availability: THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
This product is currently unavailable for delivery
Looking for a boutique sounding overdrive that takes your guitar sound to dizzying heights? Then check this Pre-Loved Free The Tone FM-1V Fire Mist Overdrive Pedal. A tonal master, this pedal delivers an overdrive like no other.
Pre-Loved Free The Tone FM-1V Fire Mist Overdrive Pedal Features:
- HTS (Holistic Tonal Solution) Circuit: this circuitry delivers an amazing, resonant tone with low noise
- Free The Tone Custom Knobs: custom turned brass knobs which reduce vibrations. Size and shape carefully calculated to minimise unwanted noise and movement.
- Unique IC Tone Plate: This metal plate for damping and shielding covers the top of an IC chip to make the most of the characteristics of the IC and to prevent noise leakage.
- Passive Tone Circuit: a passive tone circuit minimizes the phase shift in guitar signals.
It's all in the Tone
The FM-1V Fire Mist Overdrive Pedal delivers a dynamic range with brilliant overtones and a long sustain. Fast and fat tone with a pure and clean overdrive sound.
Being Pre-loved it has a few marks and scratches but nothing to damaging. Works and sounds amazingly!
Pre-Loved Free The Tone FM-1V Fire Mist Overdrive Pedal Specs:
- Input impedance: min. 500 kO
- Output load impedance: min. 10 kO
- Controls: LEVEL, TONE, DRIVE
- Terminals: 1/4" standard phone jack x 2 (input, output), DC 9 V input jack (for AC adapter connection)
- Power supply: 9-volt PP3 battery, AC adapter
- Current consumption: approx. 8 mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 98 x 120 x 51 mm, 3.86 x 4.72 x 2.01 inches (incl. protuberances such as footswitches, jacks, etc.)
- Weight: approx. 640 g, 1.41 lbs
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!