This Fender Supersonic 60 1x12 Combo Amp is in full working order and great cosmetic condition.
Featuring a design based on the Fender Vibrolux and Bassman, this Fender combo delivers well rounded tone to cover all musical styles.
Buy it now at PMT Online, visit PMT Newcastle to try it out or call the store for more information on 0191 230 3422.
Pre-Loved Fender Supersonic 60 1x12 Combo Amp Specifications:
- Amplifier Type: Valve
- Wattage: 60 Watts
- Effects Loop: Effects Loop with Send Level & Return Level
- Inputs: One Input
- Auxiliary Input: 1/4" Footswitch Jack
- Line Out: PreAmp Out / Power Amp In Jacks
- Extension Speaker Jack: Extension Speaker Jack
- Channels: Two: Vintage & Burn (Vintage Channel has Two Switchable Voices)
- Power Handling: 60 watts into 4 or 8 ohms (Switchable)
- -Vintage Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Voicing Switch (Vibrolux®/Bassman®).
- -Burn Channel: Gain 1, Gain 2, Treble, Bass, Middle, Volume
- -Master Reverb, Rear-Panel Effects Send/Return Level Controls
- Cabinet Material: 3/4" Birch/Maple Plywood Cabinet
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red Amp Jewel
- Handle: "Dog Bone" Handle
- Grill Cover Cloth: Black textured vinyl covering
- Input Impedance: 1 M Input Impedance
- Output Impedance: 4 or 8 ohms
- Amplifier Length: 10.188" (25.9 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 25.3" (64.5 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 17.8" (45.2 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 54 lbs (24.5 kg)
- Effects: Spring Reverb
- Speaker: 1-12" Celestion® Vintage 30™ 8 ohm, 60 watt Speaker
- Pre Amp Tubes: 6 x 12AX7, 2 x 12AT7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6L6
- Unique Features: VINTAGE channel contains pre-gain tone controls and two switchable voices, BURN channel contains dual gain controls and post-gain EQ, allowing tonal experimentation, Fender long-spring Reverb by Accutronics®, Celestion® Vintage 30 Speaker, Ivory "radio" knobs, 4-button footswitch for Channel, Fat, Reverb, Effects Loop.
- Knobs: Ivory Radio Knobs
|Shipping Weight (kg)||8.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!