Are you seeking to invest in an incredible recreation of a legendary guitar, even down to aesthetic ageing and tonal characteristics? Then this Pre-Loved Fender Custom Shop David Gilmour Relic Stratocaster could well be for you!
An Incredible Example Of Fender Custom Shop Craftsmanship
David Gilmour's tone is the stuff of legend, there's no doubt about it. Responsible for creating some of the most iconic guitar-work of the last 40+ years, Gilmour's sound is as recognisable as any of the big names out there - if not, more so - so you know that any signature series guitar with his name on it is going to sound sublime
Not only that, but this guitar has been given the aged "Relic" look, delivering the worn-in, well-played look and feel of an older guitar that's been regularly gigged.
Fender Custom Shop David Gilmour Relic Stratocaster, Black Highlights
- Thin-Shouldered "C" Neck Shape (Duplicated from David's 1983 U.S. Vintage '57 Strat Neck)
- Shortened Tremolo Arm
- Custom Beveled Tremolo Block
- Relic ageing finish to the body and neck
- No Back Tremolo Cover Plate
- Black Dot Position Inlays (Narrow Spacing)
- Aged White Pickup Covers
- Aged Parchment Control Knobs
Go On, Treat Yourself!
This incredibly rare Custom Shop guitar is in a fantastic condition, and as you can see from the above images all of the original case candy that was shipped with the car when new is still present, intact, and even unopened, along with the certificate of authenticity.
Fender Custom Shop David Gilmour Signature Relic Stratocaster Black Specs
- Model Name: David Gilmour Signature Stratocaster Relic, Maple Fingerboard, Black Finish
- Series: Custom Artist
- Colour: Black
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Material: Select Alder
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: 1983 Thin-Shouldered "C" (0.790" to 0.870" taper)
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.675"
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Serialised
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan SSL-5 Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Custom-Wound Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Fat '50s Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1 (Neck Pickup), Tone 2 (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Control: 5-way Selector Switch
- Bridge: American Vintage Synchronised Tremolo with Custom Beveled Tremolo Block and Shortened Tremolo Arm
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Parchment, Plastic
- Accessories (Included): Hardshell Case, Evidence Audio High-End Guitar Cable, Custom Leather Strap, GHS DG Boomers Strings, David Gilmour's Three-Disc "Live in Gdansk" CD/DVD Package
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||maple neck|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
November 14, 2017Read Article
August 8, 2016Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.