This Pre-Loved ENGL Invader 100 Amp Head is in full working order and great cosmetic condition.
This amp head features 4 EL 24 Tubes for a total output of 100 watts.
Specifically designed to offer flexibility of tone, the ENGL Invader 100 has 8 different gain stages and 4 channels that are able to produce different overdrive / gain structures to achieve a wide variety of tone options.
Each channel also features its own separate EQ to allow further tone shaping to achieve the exact sound you need.
Head to PMT Norwich today to get your hands on this amazing amp at a great price!
- 4 channels
- Four 3-stage EQs incl. logarithmic treble curve
- Bright switch for Channels 1 and 2
- Separate Gain and Volume controls for each channel
- Hi / Lo Gain switch
- Noise Gate with threshold adjust
- 2 parallel FX loops
- 4 x ECC 83 / 12 AX 7 preamp tubes
- Tuner out activated via standby switch.
- 100 watts (4 EL34 tubes)
- Master A/B switch
- Presence and Depth Punch control for poweramp sound shaping
- Electronic Tube Protection circuit and powertube monitoring system.
- Jack for ENGL Z-9 footswitch
- Jack for ENGL Z-4 footswitch
- Speaker outs 2 x 4, 2 x 8, 1 x 16 ohms
- MIDI programmable functions at a glance, storable in any combination as required: Channel switching, Master A / B, Bright, Hi / Lo Gain, FX Loop 1 and 2, noise gate, amp mute (tuner)
- Dimensions & Weight: 71 x 27 x 29 cm, 21 kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|MPN||ENGL INVADER 100 HEAD|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!