This Pre-Loved Denon SC2000 DJ MIDI Controller has been well taken care of so it's in great condition. It comes in the original box but the box itself is a bit tatty so we've dropped the price for you.
Optimised for Traktor Pro, Supported by Virtual DJ
Affordable and compact yet delivering professional performance, the Denon SC2000 is a solid steel DJ MIDI controller and it's perfect for the home DJ hobbyist or professional performer.
Buy the Pre-Loved Denon SC2000 DJ MIDI Controller from PMT Online now to get a fantastic DJ controller at an excellent price.
Pre-Loved Denon SC2000 DJ MIDI Controller Key Features:
- Optimized for Traktor Pro users and supported by Virtual DJ
- Intuitive 2 deck control by single unit, with visable deck colour change
- Newly designed, high resolution 105mm Touch-Sensitive Jog Wheel
- Smooth 100mm long Pitch Slider with high 14-bit resolution
- Pitch Lock function - holds the pitch value position until the NULL point is reached when using both layers for control
- File browse navigation buttons & rotary encoder file selector knob w/illuminated ring
- Large size Cue & PLAY buttons
- 8 (4 + 4) Hot Cue/Sampler buttons w/dual bank selector key
- Auto Loop Button w/ Beat Jump (Loop Cut) & Manual Loop In/Out buttons
- EFX Unit 1 & 2 layer button w/colour change LED
- Dry/Wet Parameter encoder knob w/illuminated ring
- 3 EFX Parameter encoder knobs w/illuminated ring
- EFX 1&2 ON/OFF buttons w/color change LEDs
- Powerful Shift Key - used for various dual button operation
- Search Keys (<< >>) to advance around within the file
- Denon’s legacy "Pitch Bend" keys
- Vinyl & Pitch Bend Jog modes
- SYNC button for beat matching between decks
- Key Lock on/off button with LED confirmation
- Utility presets to adjust paired MIDI channels, 1-8 and other items
- USB 2.0 full speed Composite device
- USB bus powered, no wall adaptor required
- Kensington lock terminal to prevent theft
- High Quality Steel Cabinet in a compact size
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.