This Pre-Loved Cornford Roadhouse 50 combo amplifier is in very good condition and is yours for a bargain price.
50-watts of valve power with great controls for shaping your sound, the Cornford Roadhouse 50 is a formidable combo amp.
Buy the Cornford Roadhouse 50 now at PMT Online or head down to our Northampton location to try it out in person. But you must hurry as at this price it’s likely to sell fast!
Pre-Loved Cornford Roadhouse 50 Combo Amplifier Specs:
- TYPE: Fixed bias, valve guitar amplifier head and 2 x 12 combo. One channel with footswitchable boost
- OUTPUT POWER: 50 Watts
- POWER VALVES: 2 x 6l6
- PREAMP VALVES: 3 x 12AX7
- EFFECTS LOOP: Series effects loop. Send level is a nominal –6 dBV. Send impedance is 33k ohms. Return impedance is 145k ohms. Suitable for foot pedals and rack processors
- HARDWARE: Metal corner protectors; top carry handle (head); side metal bar handles (combo)
- CONSTRUCTION: Quality PCB (printed circuit board) design. UK built
- TRANSFORMERS: Custom designed and built by one of the UK's leading manufacturers
- SPEAKER(S): 2 x 12" Celestion Vintage 30 (combo only)
- REVERB: No
- FOOTSWITCH: All metal footswitch, to enable remote switching of the amplifier's ‘Boost' function
- CABINET: Pine covered in black ‘Lizard' vinyl with black grille cloth and white piping
|MPN||CORNFORD ROADHOUSE 50 COMBO|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*