Pre-Loved Ashdown Geezer Butler Head of Doom Signature Bass Amp Head
Availability: THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
This product is currently unavailable for delivery
This Pre-Loved Ashdown Geezer Butler Head of Doom Signature Bass Amp Head has been gigged but it's in good condition so it's an absolute bargain.
Geezer Butler Signature Bass Amp
Made to Geezer Butler's own personal specifications and hand-built in the UK, the Head of Doom bass amplifier head gives you classic bass tones with a lot of power.
Buy the Pre-Loved Ashdown Geezer Butler Head of Doom Signature Bass Amp Head in our Manchester store or right here on PMT Online and get that awesome Black Sabbath valve bass tone.
Pre-Loved Ashdown Geezer Butler Head of Doom Signature Bass Amp Head Specs:
- Power Output: 600watts RMS into 4 ohms.
- Power Requirement: 115 - 230 Volts
- Speaker Configuration: 2 x Neutrik Jack/Speakon outputs
- Frequency Response: -3dB an 17Hz and 22kHz
- High Instrument Input: Impedance 3.9m Ohm / Input range: 50mV to 15V p-p
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance 10k ohms / Input range Input range 300mV to 30V p-p
- Line Input: Impedance 22k Ohms / Input level 0dBu nominal
- Line Output: Impedance 10K Ohms / Level 0dBu nominal
- DI Output: 600 Ohms balanced / Level -20dBu nominal With Ground Lift
- Tuner Output: Impedance 22k Ohms, level 0dBu nominal
- Impedance: Minimum 4 Ohms
- EQ: 9-Band
- Effects Send: Impedance 22K Ohms / Level 0dBu nominal
- Pre-Amp Tubes: 1 x 12 AX7
- H x W x D (mm): 127 x 431 x 279
- Weight: 31lbs / 14kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!