Pioneer’s PA System XPRS Series feature high-performance drivers, which deliver a powerful, full-range sound to your live performances and DJ sets. Plus, great features of the XPRS12 active speaker includes thermal limiting, output overcurrent and an input voltage limiter will protect and prolong your PA speaker, you will be provided with high-quality sound for years on end.
Pioneer now completes your entire sound system with the new XPRS range.
The XPRS12 uses lightweight 12-inch ferrite LF drivers and 1.75-inch titanium diaphragm compression drivers, and the speakers are packed with features to protect the driver, amp and power supply – giving you peace of mind, consistent quality sound, and extending the life of your sound system.
- Thermal limiting: cuts off to prevent overheating.
- Output overcurrent: reduces the speaker’s output to safe levels in the event of output overcurrent.
- Speaker protection
- DC offset removal: shuts down to prevent further damage if the speaker blows.
- Stationary High Frequency Protection: protects the speaker from loud bursts such as feedback.
- Input voltage limiter: Peak and RMS.
- Output voltage limiter: cuts the LF and compression drivers separately when either reaches their peak.
- Plus, the status LED on the front of the cabinet can has three settings – power, limiter or off – giving an optional visual reference to the status of the speaker.
Both speakers use a high-grade ferrite LF driver (12-inch) and a 1.75-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver to reproduce a clean, full range sound with low distortion even at high outputs. The speakers’ horn gives a dispersion of 90 x 60 degrees and can be rotated by 90 degrees – giving you flexibility to mount the speakers vertically or horizontally to choose the coverage to suit your space. The XPRS12 speakers are wedge shaped, making them ideal floor monitors, or the polemount socket can be set to straight or tilted to 7 degrees to direct the sound exactly where you want it. The speakers also have two balanced XLR/TRS combo sockets and an unbalanced RCA connection, so you can connect a MIC and other external devices at the same time – including using an AUX cable to connect and play directly from portable audio players, line-level mixers and tablets/smartphones. Each input can be controlled individually or using the master controls for lines one and two. Plus two balanced XLR through output terminals enable easy connection to other speakers and subs.
- Speaker Type: 12" 2-way full range, bass reflex, bi-amp, active speaker
- Frequency Response(–10 dB): 50 Hz to 20 kHz
- Dispersion (H x V): 90° x 60° (rotatable)
- Maximum SPL (peak@1m/1w): 135 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 2.0 kHz
- Amplifier type: Class D
- Power Rating: 2400 W peak / 1200 W cont. (LF800 W/HF400 W)
- Input connectors: 2x XLR/TRS Combo (balanced), 2x RCA (unbalanced)
- Impedance: 10 k
- Output connectors: 2x Through output XLR (balanced) 1x Mixed output XLR (balanced)
- LF driver: 12-inch ferrite LF cone driver
- HF driver: 1.75-inch titanium diaphragm neodymium compression driver
- Enclosure: 15 mm birch plywood, bass reflex type
- Finish: Impact-resistant, black semi-matt textured
- Handle: 2 (on both sides)
- Pole socket: 35 mm socket (0°/7° multi-angle)
- Rigging point: 12x M10
- Amplifier protecion: Thermal limiting, over-temperature muting, output overcurrent
- Driver Protection: DC offset removal, high frequency stationary loud signals, input voltage limiterPeak/RMS)
- Power unit Protection: Primary AC mains overvoltage protection, Primary AC mains overcurrent protection
- Supported voltages: 100 V (50 Hz/60 Hz) / 110 V to 240 V (50 Hz/60 Hz)
- Power consumption: 167 W
- Dimensions: (W x H x D): 380 x 647 x 398 mm
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
|Speaker Impedance||10 ohms|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*