Pioneer DJM-750 MK2 DJ Mixer
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
Take the step to the DJ booth seamlessly with the Pioneer DJM-750MK2, a 4-channel mixer which inherits key features and design elements from the DJM-900NXS2, creating a club-style setup when combined with Pioneer's industry standard professional CDJ or XDJ multi players.
4-channel mixer with club DNA
You can perform seamless mixes on the Pioneer DJM 750 MK2 thanks to the smooth curves on the EQs and channel faders. The Magvel crossfader, inherited from the DJM-900NXS2, gives a precise response and assured feel during even the most complicated scratch techniques.
- Professional 4-Channel layout
- Smooth EQs, channel faders and Magvel crossfader
- Professional Effects with detailed control:
- Sound Color FX: Simply turn the knob to apply Dub Echo, Sweep, Noise and Filter
- Beat FX: Add Delay, Echo, Ping Pong, Spiral, Reverb, Trans, Flanger, Pitch, Roll, Vinyl Brake and Helix with BPM sync
- FX Frequency: Choose which EQ bands you want to apply FX to; low/mid/high
- Independent send/return
- Professional sound quality
- Bundled licences for rekordbox dj + rekordbox DVS
- USB Connectivity
- XLR terminals for high-quality audio output
- Two headphone outputs
- Gold-plated RCAs & Signal GND terminal
- Independent Mic section
Pro Fx With Detailed Control
Add texture and flair to your mixes with professional FX inherited from the DJM-900NXS2. 2 effects units combine Sound Color FX and Beat FX – including FX Frequency – giving you the freedom to be creative with sound while always in control.
Choose from Aux or Insert send/return to connect different types of FX units on iOS devices such as FX apps, synthesizers and samplers, and combine them with the mixer’s internal FX. A simple connection via USB will ensure high-quality sound.
Professional Sound Quality
Whether you’re playing with digital or analogue sources, high-quality sound is created by the 64-bit digital signal processor, dithering technology, 32-bit A/D converter and 32-bit D/A converter.
Smooth Eqs & Faders
The EQs and channel faders on the DJM-750MK2 feature curves equivalent to those on the DJM-900NXS2, which also inspired the Magvel cross fader. The latter is smooth, accurate and durable for more than 10 million movements and its cut lag has been improved for more assured and responsive performance
Rekordbox Dj Bundled
You get a rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this controller. Simply activate your licence key for our DJ software, connect the controller and start DJing.
Rekordbox DVS Bundled
You also get a licence key for rekordbox dvs included in the box for low-latency scratching with CDJs and XDJs. Or play and scratch with tracks from your rekordbox library using analogue turntables and the Control Vinyl (sold separately).
- 4 x audio channels, 1 x MIC channels
- Line x 4 RCA, Phono x 4 RCA, MIC x 1 XLR & 1/4 TRS Jack
- Master out, Booth out, Headphone monitor x 2
- USB x 1 (B), USB x 1 (A)
- Send x 1 1/4 TS Jack, Return x 1 1/4 TS Jack
- Sampling Rate 48 kHz
- D/A Conversion 32-bit
- A/D Conversion 32-bit
- Frequency Response 20Hz-20kHz
- S/N ratio 105 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion 0.005%
- Maximum Dimensions 320mm (W) x 387.9mm (D) x 107.9mm (H)
- Weight 6.6kg
- Accesories included power cord, USB cable, operating instructions, license key and quick start guide
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!