Pioneer DDJ-SX2 USB DJ Controller
With four external inputs for connection of CD players, analog turntables and microphones, etc., mixing can be performed with without going via a PC/Mac, so the “DDJ-SX2” can even be used as a standalone mixer. There are also two MASTER OUT and one BOOTH OUT outputs for additional connection of various PA equipment. Furthermore, with support for the “Serato DJ” DVS function, a purchase of the separate “Serato DJ DVS Expansion Pack” it is possible to perform “Serato DJ” deck control with CDJs or analog turntables connected to the “DDJ-SX2”.
The DDJ-SX2 supports “Serato Flip”, a new function of “Serato DJ” that records and calls up a maximum of six orders and intervals (sequences) of HOT CUE operations. Specially designed operation buttons are also included for one-touch recording and calling up, as well as intuitive rearrangement of musical development with repeated playback or skipping of parts of the music, etc.
- Aluminum material used on top panel and JOG plate
- All buttons, knobs and soundcards feature “PLUG AND PLAY” with “Serato DJ”
- Cross fader curve can be adjusted to suit your preferences
- “FADER START” function enables deck play/cue operation with fader operation
- “NEEDLE SEARCH PAD” enables immediate movement to the desired playback point simply by touching the pad
- “SLIP MODE” function continues to play music in the background while playing LOOP/SCRATCH/HOT CUE, etc.
- Handle space on both sides convenient for installation
- Amplified mic input circuit with clear sound and zero distortion even with a high input sound level.
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*