With the Pioneer CDJ 350 you get an excellent Multimedia CD Deck that's simply perfect for helping to kickstart your live DJing journey.
A Superb Entry-Level DJ Deck
The CDJ-350 may well be on the "more-affordable" side of things, but don't let that put you off: it inherits many of its traits from the company's professional-grade DJ setups!
Pioneer CDJ 350 Multimedia CD Deck, Black Highlights
- Affordable DJ deck with USB connectivity
- Compatible with both PC and MAC operating systems
- Plays back MP3, AAC, WAV, and AIFF files directly from USB devices
- Includes rekorbox music management software
- Shock-Proof Memory and Floating Architecture combine for excellent vibration-resistance
- Allows you to transfer songs to a playlist at the push of a button
- Can resume playback, even for discs that have been removed and then later reloaded
- On-board display showcases BPM, beat position, and playback
Bundled together with the CDJ-350 is a free copy of the awesome rekordbox music management software.
Simply install this software on the PC/Laptop of your choice and you will be able to analyse your track's BPM in real time, as well as use the excellent Beat Lock feature to make mixing/beat-matching as easy as you could wish for.
At the touch of a single button, you can easily use the CDJ-350 to trigger 4-beat loops.
Beat Loop will match the beat and repeat the last 4-beat loop. Loop Divide will play the loop at a different rhythm. Finally, Hot Loop returns to the start of the loop and plays it.
In addition to this, you an hit BPM Lock to set a master deck, and any other deck in your rig will match that one for effortless mixing.
Order Yours Today
Order your very own Pioneer CDJ 350 at PMT Online today and get it for the best guaranteed UK price.
Don't forget: if you place your order Online you can choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options.
Pioneer CDJ 350 Multimedia CD Deck, Black Key Features
- Playable Formats: AAC, AIFF, MP3 (MPEG-1 32Kbps - 320 Kbps, MPEG-2 16 Kbps - 160 Kbps), WAV
- MIDI Control: Yes
- Anti Vibration: Yes
- Resume function: Yes
- Auto Standby: Yes
- Rekordbox: Yes
Contained Within The Box
- CD-ROM (rekordbox, driver software)
- Power cord
- Audio cable
- Control cable
- Disc forced Eject Pin
- Width: 220 mm
- Height: 109.2 mm
- Depth: 288.5 mm
- Weight: 2.3 kg
- Frequency Range: 4 - 20000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 115 dB
- Distortion: < 0.006 % (JEITA)
- Audio Output Level: 2.0 Vrms (1 kHz, 0 dB)
- Display Type: 3 lines of text
- Playing Address: Yes
- Beat Display function: Yes
- Jog Dial Size: 132.2 mm
- Jog Dial Type: Touch sensitive
- Jog Modes: CDJ / Vinyl Mode
- Hot Loop: Yes
- Auto Beat Loop: Yes
- Beat Loop Divide: Yes
- Reloop: Yes
- Real Time Seamless Loop: Yes
- Loop Adjust: Out Adjust
- Pitch Bend: Yes
- Fader Start/Back Cue start: Yes
- Scratch Play/Cue: Yes
- Relay Play: Yes
- Auto Cue: Yes
- Manual Cue: Yes
- Real Time Cue: Yes
- Cue point sampler: Yes
- Master Tempo: Yes
- Tempo Control steps: 0.02 % at +/-6 %; 0.05 % at +/- 10 % & 16 %; 0.5 % at +/-100 % WIDE
- Tempo Control Ranges (MP3): +/-10 %; +/-16 %; +/-6 %
- Tempo Control Ranges (CD): +/-10 %; +/-100 % WIDE; +/-16 %; +/-6 %
- BPM Counter: Yes
- Audio Sources: Optical drive (CD, CD-R/RW); USB storage devices (flash memory/HDD, etc.)
- Outputs: 1 ANALOGUE (RCA); 1 CONTROL (Mini-jack)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!