If you're looking for a very British take on a 50's combo amp, then look no further: the Orange Tremlord 30 Black Combo Amp is here. With its all-valve construction, and plenty of headroom to play around with, this amp is perfect for stage and studio work.
50s Style Combo with an Orange Twist
The Orange Tremlord 30 Black takes that vintage 50s combo amp magic and adds a little of its own to give you a powerful 30-watt, 1x12 all-valve guitar amp.
Featuring on-board valve-driven tremolo and spring reverb effects, a 12" Lavoce speaker, and even a "Bedroom" power-reduction switch, this could well be the ultimate combo if you're looking for that vintage sound with a traditional Orange voice.
Orange Tremlord 30 Black Combo Amp Highlights
- Powerful, premium-grade all-valve 30 watt guitar combo
- Power adjustment "Bedroom" switch, allows for quiet home practice without compromising on your tone
- Valve buffered effects loop
- On-board two-spring reverb tank
- Footswitchable valve tremolo
- Specially designed Lavoce 12" speaker
- Black Tolex coated
- Home Delivery options available
Home Practice Made Easy
Like many modern valve amps, the Orange Tremlord 30 Black features a "Bedroom to Headroom" function, allowing you to reduce the power output and make home-practice time more "neighbour-friendly".
Unlike many modern amps though, the Tremlord 30's circuitry is specially designed to retain the feel and characteristics of a full-powered amp - even when set to just 1 Watt.
Buffered FX Loop
For those of you who like to use extensive effects rigs, you need not worry: the Tremlord 30 comes complete with a fully buffered, low-impedance, valve-drive effects loop. This loop is set post-tremolo in your signal chain, and due to an incredible amount of transparency will ensure that your pedal chain performs at its peak.
In true vintage-style, the Tremlord 30 Black has its own footswitchable, two-spring reverb tank. This circuit is driven by a single 12AT7 valve, and Orange are saying it's their "richest spring reverb to date".
With controls for Rate and Depth on the top panel of the amp, and powered by a 12AX7 valve, the on-board Tremolo on the Orange Tremlord 30 is a beautiful reminder of how amps used to sound. Not only that, but once you've dialed in your favourite settings you can switch between them on the fly by using a footswitch.
Orange Tremlord 30 Black Combo Amp Technical Specs
- Controls: Volume, bass, Treble, Speed (Tremolo), Speed (Tremolo, only engaged with Footswitch), Depth (Tremolo), Reverb
- Power: 30 Watts / 15 Watts / 2 Watts / 1 Watt
- Valves: ECC81 (12AT7) x 2, ECC83 (12AX7) x 3 (Preamp); EL84 x 4 (Output)
- Speaker: 1 x 12" Lavoce Speaker
- Finish: Black Tolex
- Unboxed Dimensions (HxWxD): 57.5cm x 46.5cm x 29cm / 22.64" x 18.31" x 11.42"
- Unboxed Weight: 24.09kg / 53.11lbs
|Effects||tremolo, reverb, eq|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
October 29, 2009Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.