Due to popular demand, the newly re-designed Orange Terror Bass is here - a 500 watt Class D hybrid bass amp head - and it sounds better than ever!
Lightweight, Powerful and Versatile
This new design sees the Orange Terror Bass amp head with an all-valve front end and solid-state power amp, resulting in a sound that's closer to the company's flagship AD200 amp than anything else. Another addition for this re-design is the inclusion of a clean switch, granting you plenty more headroom with an array of much smoother, cleaner tones than usual.
Versatility is the Key
Whether your tone of choice is suitable for clean, pop songs, or gritty, thumping rock music, the Terror Bass has got you covered. There's even a Pad switch on the front panel for reducing your input sensitivity when using an active bass.
Perfect for Any Situation
Capable of pushing out up to 500 Watts of power into a 4 Ohm speaker, or 250 Watts into an 8 Ohm speaker, the Orange Terror Bass amp will work perfectly for you, whether in the studio, rehearsing with your band, or playing at a live gig.
Order Yours Today
Get in touch with our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query the availability of this excellent amp.
Alternatively, order yours online today and make use of our fabulous array of home delivery options!
- Class D Hybrid Amplifier, closely based on the legendary AD200 flagship amp's front end
- Ground Lift switch for reducing/eliminating ground-related noise
- Pad switch for reducing input sensitivity when using an active bass
- FX Loop to meet all of your pedalboard's needs
- Clean Switch gives you a smooth, clean tone with more headroom for your bass tone
- Available To Order Now
- Home delivery available
- Features: Single Channel, Hybrid - Class D Power Amp With Valve Preamp, Clean Switch, Variable Input Sensitivity For Active Or Passive Basses, Balanced DI Out, Fx Loop
- Controls (Right To Left): Volume Bass, Middle, Treble, Gain
- Valves: 1 x ECC83 (12AX7)
- Output Power: 250 Watts Into 8 Ohms, 500 Watts Into 4 Ohms.
- Effects Loop: 12AT7 Valve Driven Send, Solid State Return
- Unboxed Dimensions (W x H x D): 30.7cm x 19cm x 16cm
- Unboxed Weight: 4.65kg (10.25lbs)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Power||500 Watts (4 Ohms)|
|Amp Type||valve / solid state hybrid amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.