Due to popular demand, the newly re-designed Orange Terror Bass is here - a 500 watt Class D hybrid bass amp head - and it sounds better than ever!
Lightweight, Powerful and Versatile
This new design sees the Orange Terror Bass amp head with an all-valve front end and solid-state power amp, resulting in a sound that's closer to the company's flagship AD200 amp than anything else. Another addition for this re-design is the inclusion of a clean switch, granting you plenty more headroom with an array of much smoother, cleaner tones than usual.
Versatility is the Key
Whether your tone of choice is suitable for clean, pop songs, or gritty, thumping rock music, the Terror Bass has got you covered. There's even a Pad switch on the front panel for reducing your input sensitivity when using an active bass.
Perfect for Any Situation
Capable of pushing out up to 500 Watts of power into a 4 Ohm speaker, or 250 Watts into an 8 Ohm speaker, the Orange Terror Bass amp will work perfectly for you, whether in the studio, rehearsing with your band, or playing at a live gig.
Order Yours Today
Get in touch with our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query the availability of this excellent amp.
Alternatively, order yours online today and make use of our fabulous array of home delivery options!
- Class D Hybrid Amplifier, closely based on the legendary AD200 flagship amp's front end
- Ground Lift switch for reducing/eliminating ground-related noise
- Pad switch for reducing input sensitivity when using an active bass
- FX Loop to meet all of your pedalboard's needs
- Clean Switch gives you a smooth, clean tone with more headroom for your bass tone
- Available To Order Now
- Home delivery available
- Features: Single Channel, Hybrid - Class D Power Amp With Valve Preamp, Clean Switch, Variable Input Sensitivity For Active Or Passive Basses, Balanced DI Out, Fx Loop
- Controls (Right To Left): Volume Bass, Middle, Treble, Gain
- Valves: 1 x ECC83 (12AX7)
- Output Power: 250 Watts Into 8 Ohms, 500 Watts Into 4 Ohms.
- Effects Loop: 12AT7 Valve Driven Send, Solid State Return
- Unboxed Dimensions (W x H x D): 30.7cm x 19cm x 16cm
- Unboxed Weight: 4.65kg (10.25lbs)
|Power||500 watts (4 ohms), 250 watts (8 ohms)|
|Amp Type||hybrid amplifier|
September 4, 2019Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.