Orange OR50H Guitar Amplifier Head
Back by popular demand - The Orange OR50H re-issue defines the classic Orange sound with an added HF boost for soaring lead tone.
The definitive 'Orange' British Rock sound
Orange claim the the OR50H is one of it's most important amplifiers to date, and who are we to argue? The OR50H does a fine job at capturing the vintage tones, looks and even construction techniques of the original Orange sound from back in 1972. Aesthetically, the minimal front panel draws from the Graphic 'Pics Only' designs of the early '70s.
Featuring just one single channel configuration, the OR50 head has a three stage gain section and HF Drive control; increase the presence of your tone and take things to other sonic dimensions. Beyond 3 0’clock, the HF Control introduces an extra dimension of power amp gain for serious scream. Combined with an intricate midrange, the OR50H goes from dark and gritty, to rich and smooth, and features a footswitchable master volume defeat to boost for leads.
A 50w all-valve power tube stage offers the dynamic headroom and gain structure that stoner metal and heavy rock fans can appreciate. Dial back the EQ knobs for a creamier, smooth Blues sound.
Whether you wield an LP, Strat, Tele or a myriad of axe options, the OR50H is versatile enough for anything you can throw at it. Now available at a low deal price while stocks last at PMT!
- Features - Single Channel, All Valve, Pics Only Front Panel, Foot Switchable Master Volume, HF Drive
- Controls - HF Drive, Bass, Middle, Treble, Gain
- Output Power - 50 Watts
- Power Amp: 2 x EL34 | Pre Amp: 3 x ECC83/12AX7
- Speaker Output Options:
- 1 x 16 Ohm Cabinet Connected To The 16 Ohm Output
- 1 x 8 Ohm Cabinet Connected To One Of The 8 Ohm Outputs
- 2 x 16 Ohm Cabinets Each Connected To One Of The 8 Ohm Outputs
- Unboxed Dimensions (W x H x D) - 55cm x 27cm 24cm (21.65" x 10.63" x 9.54")
- Unboxed Weight - 18.55kg (40.9lb)
|Effects||attenuator, hf drive, 3 band eq|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*