As a guitarist it's never easy to find the perfect amplifier, but we'll bet you won't be disappointed with the Orange OR15H valve guitar amp head.
Back in 1972, Orange launched a British made guitar amp the has defined their unique sound ever since. The OR15H amp head was first released in 2008 in celebration of their 40th anniversary. Due to overwhelming popular demand, they decided to release this in 2012 and haven't looked back since!
If you're after a classic British blues rock tone, then look no further as the Orange OR15H was made for you!
- Features - Single channel, all valve pics only front panel, valve FX loop
- Controls - volume, bass, middle, treble, gain
- Output Power (Heads and Combos) - 7 & 15 Watts
- Valves (Heads and Combos) - Power amp: 2 x EL84 | Pre amp: 3 x ECC83/12AX7 | FX Loop: 1 x ECC81/12AT7
- Speaker Output Options (Heads) - 1 x 16 Ohm cabinet connected to the 16 Ohm output, 1 x 8 Ohm cabinet connected to one of the 9 Ohm outputs, 2 x 16 Ohm cabinets each connected to one of the 8 Ohm outputs
- Unboxed Dimensions (W x H x D) - 40cm x 21cm x 18cm (15.75" x 8.27" x 7.09")
- Unboxed Weight - 8.06kg (17.77lb)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||9.750000|
|Effects||3 Band EQ|
|Power||7 x 15 Watts|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.