Orange OBC410H, 4 x 10" Bass Speaker Cabinet
Find a bass guitar cab and amp head set-up that is right for you can be tricky, but we assure you that if you choose the OBC410 cab, you won't be disappointed!
Features an acoustically compartmented enclosure for added strength and anti-vibration
Easily paired with a number of Orange amplifier heads (such as the Orange AD200B, the Orange Terror Bass 500, or even the new Orange 4 Stroke 500), the Orange OBC410 bass guitar cab is made with maximum output, dominant low end and road worthy durability. Not only does this speaker cab feature an 18mm bich plywood construction, but also has tough skids of the underside for further protection when being moved around. These skids also act to couple the enclosure from the floor, improving the overall bass response of the unit.
Expect nothing less than heaps of low-end and mid range performance with the OBC410 - a great choice for bass players in need of something both portable and reliable on the road.
* Additional Shipping Charges may apply for this item. Please call us on 0151 448 2089 and we'll be happy to advise.
- Features - 18mm high density birch ply, 2 x parallel 1/4" and speakon input jacks, skid design feet
- Controls - Horn attenuator
- Output Power (Heads and Combos) - NA
- Power Handling (Cabinets) - 600 watts
- Valves (Heads and Combos) - NA
- Speaker Output Options (Heads) - NA
- Speakers (Combos and Cabinets) - 4 x Eminence Beta 10A | 1 x high quality HF Horn
- Inmpedance (Cabinets) - 8 Ohm
- Extension Cabinet Options (Combos) - NA
- Unboxed Dimensions (W x H x D) - 64cm x 62cm x 45.5cm (25.2" x 24.41" x 17.91")
|Shipping Weight (kg)||44.000000|
|Woofer Size||4 x 10" Woofer|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!