Orange DT30H Dual Terror Guitar Amplifier Head
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The Orange Dual Terror is a twin valve, 30 watt portable guitar amplifier head with a unique two stage preamp and massive tone. With the ability to switch from 30, to 17, and to 7 watt power output. The Fat Channel delivers a warmer tone, while the Tiny Terror Channel features the sonic characteristics of the original Tiny Terror amp head.
- Features - Footswitchable Twin Channel, All Valve, Gig Bag Included
- Valves - Preamp: 4 x ECC83/12AX7 Power Amp: 4 x EL84
- Top Panel - Gain, Tone, Volume For Each Channel
- Finish Options - White High Tensile Steel Chassis and Vented Top Casing
- Output Power - 30/15/7 Switchable
- Speaker Outputs - 1 x 8 OHM or 1x 16 OHM or 2 x 16 OHM
- Unboxed Dimensions (W x H x D) - 36cm x 19cm x 18cm (14.17" x 7.48" x 7.09")
- Unboxed Weight - 9.75kg (21.5lb)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||12.150000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Power||7, 15 (2 valve), 15 (4 valve) and 30 Watts|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!