What would a world with no light sound like? Your search is over.. Get even darker with the Orange Dual Dark 100 guitar amplifier head, a showcase of Orange's very best amp engineering to create the ultimate in British guitar tone.
Channel A features a voicing like no other Orange amp range, unique yet still staying true to its Orange heritage. Channel B has all the tones of the classic Dark Terror. With both channels offering clean tones, through to dirty crunch distortion, you will find new dimensions of sound with the combination of different tones on offer in the amp head. No other amp in the history of Orange has offered so much gain before, so take control of your sound now and enter the realm of the Dual Dark!
- Features - 100W Class A/B two channel valve head, two master volume channels each with four stages of gain, footswitchable attenuator, switchable output power (70W, 50W, 30W) & valve buffered effects loop.
- Front Panel Controls (Right to Left) - (Channel B) gain, shape, volume | (Channel A) gain, bass, middle, treble | Attenuator, full/half power switch
- Rear Panel Controls - 4/2 Output valve selector switch
- Output Power - 100w, 70w, 50w or 30w
- Valves - 5 x 12AX7 | 1 x 12AT7 | 4 x EL34
- Speaker Output Options 1 x 16 Ohm, 2 x 8 Ohm or 2 x 16 Ohm
- Dimensions - 55cm x 27cm x 24cm (21.65" x 10.63" x 9.45")
- Weight - 24.0kg (52.0lb)
|Series||Dual Dark Series|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*