Orange have help back from releasing a solid-state, high power amplifier for some time. Why? Because they've never been happy with the results, until now! The Orange Crush CR120C is a result of years of research, development and testing.
Not wanting to overcomplicate things, Orange have kept the CR120C guitar amplifier combo simple to operate. Featuring a Clean and Dirty channel, you can get that classic Orange Rockerverb sound and tone - a wide pallet of both clean and distorted sounds can be created through the manipulation of the built-in EQ and Gain options, while onboard digital reverb provides that extra depth that can really take your sound to the next level.
- Features - Two channel, digital reverb
- Controls - Clean channel: volume, bass and treble | Dirty Channel: Volume, bass, middle, treble and gain | Global: Volume and Reverb
- Output Power (Heads and Combos) - 120 Watts
- Power Handling (Cabinets) - NA
- Valves (Heads and Combos) - NA (Solid State)
- Speaker Output Options (Heads) - NA
- Speaker (Combos and Cabinets) - 2 x 12", 60 Watt, 8 Ohm Voice Of The World
- Impedance (Cabinets) - NA
- Extension Cabinet Options (Combos) - 1 x 16 Ohm
- Unboxed Dimensions (W x H x D) - 66cm x 51cm x 30cm (25.98" x 20.08" x 11.81")
- Unboxed Weight - 29kg (63.93lb)
|Woofer Size||2 x 12" woofer|
|Amp Type||solid-state amplifier|
October 29, 2009Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.