Orange AD30 HTC Guitar Amplifier Head
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Orange is up there with the other major players such as Fender, Vox, Laney and Marshall. The Orange AD30HTC valve guitar amp head features two dual stage channels with completely separated signal paths - so in essence you are getting two valve amps in one!
Channel one can be described as having a think, creamy classic Orange tone with some real bite when pushed with the gain, while channel two has more gain and upper mids, offering a tighter, springier tone.
Being one of the most popular valve amp heads worldwide, Orange have not altered the build of the AD30 for many years - this amp will stand the test of time on the road gigging, in the studio or even has a practice amp at home.
- Features: All valve, foot switchable two channel, valve rectifier,
- Controls: Master, treble, middle, bass and gain for channel 1 & channel 2
- Output power (Heads and Combos): 30 Watts
- Valves (Heads and Combos): Preamp 4 x ECC83/12AX7 | Power amp: 4 x EL84 | Rectifier GZ34
- Speaker Output Options (Heads): 1 x 16 Ohm cabinet connected to the 16 Ohm output | 1 x 8 Ohm cabinet connected to one of the 8 Ohm outputs | 2 x 16 Ohm cabinets each connected to one of the 8 Ohm outputs
- Unboxed Dimensions: 27cm x 55cm x 24cm (10.63" x 21.65" x 9.45")
- Unboxed Weight: 16.5kg (36.4lb)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||18.400000|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.