Numark NTX1000 DJ Turntable
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
If you're looking for a premium-grade DJ turntable that offers both versatility and value-for-money, then look no further than the NTX1000 from Numark. Riding the crest of the resurgent vinyl-popularity craze, Numark have engineered the NTX1000 to give you everything that you're looking for.
Everything a Professional DJ Requires in a turntable
Featuring an incredible start-up torque of 4.0kg, an S-shaped tonearm (with height adjustment), damped queuing and anti-skate controls (ensuring accurate tracking and precise song-selection), this no-compromise, direct-drive turntable has all of the features and performance capability that professional DJs demand from their gear.
The adjustable start/stop control allows you to fully customise your performance, and you can create the perfect effects with the variable pitch range of Ã‚Â±8%, Ã‚Â±16%, and Ã‚Â±50%. Not only that, but the special isolation design of the NTX1000 easily resists both feedback and external vibrations, even in the loud, bass-heavy environment where you perform, every night!
- Full-size platter with high-torque direct-drive motor
- 2-Speed design: 33 1/3 and 45 RPM
- S-shaped tonearm for accurate tracking
- Tonearm with height adjustment, damped cueing and anti-skate control
- Pitch range adjustable to Ã‚Â±8%, Ã‚Â±16%, and Ã‚Â±50%
- Adjustable counterweight for perfect tonearm balance
- Pitch fader with reset button
- Start and stop time knobs for adjustable time ramping
- 45 RPM adapter included
- Turntable Platter: die-cast aluminium
- Drive Method: Quartz Servo Direct Drive
- Motor: 3-phase brushless DC motor
- Starting Torque: 4 kgf-cm
- Pitch Range: Ã‚Â±8%, Ã‚Â±16%, and Ã‚Â±50%.
- Speed: 33 1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Wow and Flutter: <0.05%
- Tone Arm: Universal S Shape, gimble supported with variable balance system
- Switching Power: AC100~230V, 50~60Hz
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.