Riding on the shoulders of the popular original NS6 DJ controller, Numark are proud to bring to you the all new and improved NS6II!
Delivers Impeccable 24-bit Sound Quality Without Compromise
Building on the amazing legacy of the NS6, the NS6II continues with the trend of combining innovation and performance in the delivery of a truly iconic 4-channel DJ controller, which now has been updated to include two USB outs and built-in hi res screens!
DJ Hand-Off's Just Got Easier
As a first for Numark, the NS6II is fitted with two USB 2.0 sockets, enabling you to connect it to two laptops simultaneously, allowing seamless DJ hand-offs via Serato DJ. You can switch between the two laptops at the push of a button, and even play at the same time between four channels - the possibilities are endless!
Hi Res Display
As any DJ will tell you, playing to the crowd is key to the success and energy of any event. The built-in Hi Res Display on the NS6II allows you to maximise this energy and stay connected to the crowd. The display allows you to monitor:
- The current track's BPM
- Platter position
- Time remaining
- Pitch Adjustment
Keeping track of each of these is critical for making intuitive actions, and help keep you focused on the performance, even with something as little as choosing the next song in your playlist without having to look at your laptop.
Not only does the NS6II feature two USB out sockets, it also has a standalone 4-channel mixer built in, allowing you to connect turntables and other external media devices. Using the RCA line/phono inputs, you can now connect two separate media devices to the NS6II, and switch between them on a dime!
The mixer is home to Numark-exclusive touch-capacitive frequency knobs, allowing you to adjust mid, low and high frequencies at a simple touch.
The Rubber MPC performance pads on the NS6II give you access to a number of features and functions. These are:
- Hot Cue - Set 8 cue points within your DJ software. Click button twice to enable both hot cue & instant auto loop mode
- Auto/Roll - Enter the auto looping mode (16 bar, 8 bar etc.) with a single click, or click twice to enable beat-jumping once auto loop is engaged
- Loop Mode - Activates manual loop mode along with any saved loops. Click it twice and you enable a second bank of the Manual/Saved loop section
- 8 Pad Sampler - Press once to load custom sound samples, or twice to enable velicity sensitive pads in sampler mode
- Slicer - Stutters the beat of the playing track when pad is engaged rhythmically. Secondary function allos you to change the slicer into looping when pad is engaged temporarily
The NS6II's 10cm pitch fader enables full control of tight, seamless blends across 4-channels, and you can monitor the pitch indication via the built-in display. This smoothly-resistant pitch fader is responsive to every tick of the beat.
As if you weren't getting enough awesome stuff with the NS6II, it also comes complete with the full version of Serato DJ, with an option to upgrade with the DVS expansion, which allows you to connect external timetables for time-coded vinyl control.
- Dual USB ports for DJ handoffs
- 2" Colour LCD display integrated into each jog wheel
- Digital mixer with 2 phono/line inputs, enabling you to mix directly without software
- Comes with Serato DJ (full version)
- Touch-capacitive knobs
- 6" multi-function jog wheel with smart learning capactive technology
- 4-Channel USB Audio
- Stereo XLR outputs, Master RCA outputs, Booth RCA outputs
- 2 x 1/4" mic inputs
- Stand-alone mixer 24-bit, 44.1k audio
- USB 2.0
- 4 in, 4 out with 2 x phono preamp
- Replaceable crossfader
- Roll bar to protect front panel control knobs
- 24-bit, 44.1k audio
- USB 2.0
- 4 RCA in, 4 RCA out with 2 phono preamp
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Software Included||Serato DJ|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!