Numark DJ2GO is a portable, affordable and highly capable DJ controller that allows you to control your favorite DJ software with a tactile feel that can’t be matched using a computer mouse and keyboard.
Numark DJ2GO weighs just 13 oz. but provides a layout familiar to DJs that includes two platters, a crossfader, pitch and level controls as well as Deck A, Deck B, Master and Headphone gain controls. In addition, you can load and assign tracks to either of the two included deck control sections without ever touching a mouse. Sync and headphone buttons allow you to instantly sync two tracks and monitor either deck section.
Included with Numark DJ2GO is a special edition of Virtual DJ software, designed to mate perfectly with the capabilities of the controller, so you can pick up DJ2GO and literally start performing on the spot. Because DJ2GO is MIDI-compliant, it can be used easily with virtually any DJ software by simply re-mapping the controls in the applicable application. You need only to connect the included USB cable to their Mac or PC and install the software to be up and running.
- Ultra-portable USB DJ software control for instant gigs
- Compatible with virtually any MIDI-capable DJ application
- Mouseless navigation built in
- Single USB cable provides easy integration with your PC or Mac
- Familiar A/B deck and crossfader make using DJ 2 Go a snap
- Includes integrated Virtual DJ LE Lite Software
- Also works with Virtual DJ Pro, Traktor, djay and PCDJ (each sold separately)
- Class Compliant: this product is immediately compatible with every current and future version of Mac OS X and iOS and with Windows (98SE and up) operating systems
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*