Novation Launchkey 25 MK2 USB MIDI Keyboard
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
If you need a compact, affordable and versatile MIDI Keyboard controller, the new Novation Launchkey 25 Mk2 is a great option. Novation Launchkey (MK2) is the quickest and easiest way to produce and perform electronic music using Ableton Live. Just plug in via USB and the keys, knobs and velocity-sensitive RGB pads give you immediate hands-on control of your session view, instruments,effects and mixer.
Launch clips, control FX, play beats and much more using 16 pads laid out in two rows of eight, to match your Ableton Live session view; one row to launch clips, and one row to stop them. Full colour RGB LEDs mean they'll match the colour of your clips too, while velocity-sensitivity lets you really put some feeling into your beats.
Launchkey is designed to let you shape your sound however you like, using eight rock solid rotary knobs for tweaking your instruments and effects. If you need even more control of your mixer the Novation Launchkey 49 and 61 also include nine dedicated faders.
The 25-note synth-style keyboard is lightweight, fast and very easy to play, but also velocity-sensitive so you can create truly expressive performances.
All the controls integrate seamlessly and immediately with Ableton Live, and can be reassigned to anything. Of course, if you do not use Ableton, it will map to other major music software using InControl.
Launchkey 25 is compact and tough enough to throw in your bag, so you can take it anywhere. It will work the moment you plug it into your laptop and you won’t need any drivers or power cables, because it’s class compliant and bus-powered via USB.
The Novation LaunchKey 25 comes with some great software too so you have more than enough to get up and running.
Thanks to all this great software, you'll be making great music straight out of the box:
- Access to the Sound Collective
- Ableton Live Lite
- 4 GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples
- One of four XLN Audio Addictive Keys instruments
- Novation Bass Station VST and AU plug-in synthesiser
- Novation V Station VST and AU plug-in synthesiser
- Free Melodics lessons
Three-year Warranty On All Novation Hardware
Novation are excited to announce an extension to the standard limited warranty, which comes with all new products.
Previously, customers enjoyed a two-year warranty. Now — effective on purchases from 1st January 2018 onwards — the warranty period is 36 months from the date of the original purchase.
(The warranty period for product purchased on or prior to the 31st December 2017 remains at 24 months from the date of the original purchase.)
- Designed for Ableton Live: All controls work immediately and can be freely reassigned.
- See Your Session: Full colour RGB pads match the colour of your clips.
- Create Expressive Beats: All 16 pads are velocity-sensitive for creating dynamic drum beats.
- Shape Your Sound: Tweak your instruments and effects using eight rock solid knobs.
- Create Expressive Performances: The 25-note velocity-sensitive synth-style keyboard is lightweight, fast and very easy to play.
- Take It Anywhere: Compact and tough enough to throw in your bag without needing a power cable.
- Control All Major Music Software: Get automatic hands-on control of other DAWs using InControl.
- Plug In and Play: Fully USB bus-powered and class compliant, so it works without drivers or a power cable.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.500000|
|Number of Keys||25 keys|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!