Novation have partnered with Focusrite to create a portable studio interface solution with the sound quality and software package you'd expect from a soundcard twice this price. The Audiohub 2x4 offers 3 Type-B USB ports on the rear of the unit to save your computer's USB Ports from overcrowding - Simply connect your USB Keyboard, Drum Machine or MIDI Controller to the Audiohub for a hassle-free studio setup perfect for DJs. Novation designed this for the gigging electronic music producer and DJ. It's compact, reliable and housed in a tough aluminium case. It’s as rugged as interfaces get!
The Audiohub combines two essential items for the modern producer, DJ and musician. A high class audio interface with low latency and a USB hub that lets you tidy up you cable spaghetti expand the setup even further with USB devices.
Declutter Your Setup
Novation integrated three USB 2.0 ports into Audiohub 2x4, so you can connect your Launchpad, keyboard controller, NI Maschine or any other USB gear to your computer at the same time.
Focusrite Sound Inside
Novation partnered with legendary audio manufacturer Focusrite, to raise your sound quality with exceptional 96 kHz, 24-bit audio performance. Sample pristine audio in - get pristine audio out.
It's Super Loud
Live music needs to be loud and no performer appreciates quiet headphones. Every output on Audiohub 2x4 is blisteringly loud: the four RCAs, the two balanced jacks and, if you connect the power supply, the headphone output too.
Novation designed this for the gigging electronic music producer. It's compact, reliable and housed in a tough aluminium case. It’s as rugged as interfaces get!
Capture High Quality Audio
Premium matched stereo RCA inputs mean you can capture pristine stereo sound and synth recordings.
Ultra-Low Latency for Live Performance
The ultra-low latency performance is essential for playing out live using input signals, such as synths. Of course, you can always hit a button for direct, latency-free monitoring.
Connect To Just About Anything
Mac users can simply plug in and play. PC users get simple, solid reliability from dedicated low latency drivers. You can even connect it all to your iPad, if you connect the power supply and have a camera connection kit.
Make Music Out of the Box
Comes with Ableton Live Lite, the music production software of choice for countless leading artists, as well as an impressive collection of production-ready samples from the highly-esteemed Loopmasters.
- 2 TRS Balanced jack outputs
- 4 Unbalanced RCA outputs
- USB type B socket for connection to computer
- Power jack for included power supply
- Kensington security slot
- 2 RCA Line Inputs with selectable gain switch
- Input Monitor switch
- Headphone socket with output select switch
- 3 USB type A sockets for connecting USB devices to the hub
- 2 Volume controls for outputs 1&2 and 3&4
- Signal/clip LEDs for outputs 1&2 and 3&4
- Input signal/clip LED
- Headphone volume control
- LEDs to indicate USB ports in use
- LEDs to indicate Audio interface and USB hub function
- Ableton Live Lite 9 is included
- USB bus powered (audio interface only)
- Audiohub 2x4 requires the included power supply in most cases, however USB bus powering is possible for the audio interface only
- The included power supply is required for USB hub operation
- We also strongly advise the use of the included power supply for optimal performance with audio streaming and output level operation
- Gain 0dB or +10dB
- Line-up Low gain 0dBFS at +10.2dBu, –18dBFS at –10dBV
- Line-up High gain –18dBFS at –20dBV
- THD+N (-1dBFS sine at 997Hz, 20kHz BW) –95dB, 0.0014%
- Frequency flatness 20Hz–20kHz +0,–0.2dB
- Dynamic Range Low gain 104dB CCIR-RMS, 105.2dB A-wgt
- Dynamic Range High gain 97dB CCIR-RMS, 95dB A-wgt
- Crosstalk –75dB (1kHz), –92dB (20Hz)
Balanced outputs (1–2)
- Max output +18.4dBu, +16.2dBV
- Max gain (above nominal –10dBV output)+8.2dB
- Volume range 75dB
- THD+N (1kHz sine at 997Hz, 20kHz BW) –99dB, 0.0011%
- Frequency flatness 20Hz–20kHz +0,–0.2dB
- Noise output –87dBu CCIR-RMS, –91dB A-wgt
- Dynamic range: 105dB CCIR-RMS, 109.5dB A-wgt
- Crosstalk: –75dB (1kHz), –89dB (20Hz)
Unbalanced outputs (1–4)
- Max output: +14dBu, +11.8dBV
- Max gain (above nominal –10dBV output): +3.8dB
- Volume range: 68dB
- THD+N (1kHz sine at 997Hz, 20kHz BW): –91dB, 0.0028%
- Frequency flatness 20Hz–20kHz: +0,–0.2dB
- Noise output: –90dBu CCIR-RMS, –94dB A-wgt
- Dynamic range: 104dB CCIR-RMS, 108dB A-wgt
- Crosstalk (adjacent pairs): –99dB (1kHz), –106dB (20Hz)
- Max power, <1%THD, 100–150: 48mW
- Max output level, unloaded: +14.7dBu, +12.5dBV
- 134mm width x 150mm depth x 51mm height
|Software Included||ableton live lite 9, 1 gb of loopmasters samples|
|Power Supply||usb bus powered (dc12v 1.5a psu optional)|
April 26, 2016Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*