The Nord Electro 6 HP Digital Piano and Case Bundle brings together the acclaimed Nord Electro 6 HP and its own custom designed case for fantastic protection.
Nord Electro 6 HP And Case
Boasting award winning recreations of vintage electro-mechanical and acosutic instruments in an incredibly portable package, the Nord Electro 6 HP is a seriously impressive instrument.
Now you can get it together with its carry case made specifically for the Nord Electro HP range, giving you incredible protection and portability.
Nord Electro 6 HP Digital Piano Key Features:
- Seamless Transitions
- 3 part multi-timbral
- Split and Layer all 3 sections with optional Split Point Crossfades
- OLED Display for excellent overview
- Organize Mode for quickly rearranging programs, sounds and pages
- 1 GB memory for Nord Piano Library
- Piano Filters
- Greatly expanded polyphony
- Sympathetic String Resonance
- 4 Dynamic Curves
- Expanded memory (512 MB) for Nord Sample Library
- Extended Voice Polyphony
- Dedicated Sample Synth section with Attack, Decay/Release and dynamic controls
- B3 Tonewheel, B3 Bass, Vox and Farfisa simulations
- 2 Pipe Organ models
- Dual Organ Mode
- Model 122 Vintage Rotary Speaker
- Physical Drawbars on 6D 61 and 6D 73 models
- Mount for Half-Moon Switch for Rotary Speaker control (6D 61/73)
- A wide range of instantly tweakable high quality stereo effects modelled after classic stomp boxes
- Reverb with Bright Mode
Nord Electro HP Case
With its plush interior and thick padding, the Nord Electro 6 HP case keeps your Nord Electro 6 HP perfectly protected inside.
The Nord ElectrO HP soft case also features a large outer pocket which you can use to carry your cables and other accessories.
Carrying handles, a shoulder strap and two backpack style straps allow you to carry your Electro 6 HP however you like.
Furthermore, with its distinctive Nord red colour it boasts that same striking aesthetic as the Nord Electro 6 HP itself.
Nord Electro 6 HP Digital Piano Specs:
- Three independent sound sections Organ, Piano and Sample Synth that can be used simultaneously as a layer or a split
- 6 Keyboard Split points (C3-F5) with Split Point Crossfade functionality
- Organize/Page mode: Group sets of up to four Programs into Pages, and arrange these using the Organize mode
- 4 Live Slots
- External keyboard feature: Freely assign sound engines to be controlled by an external keyboard, while others are played from the Nord Electro 6.
- Nord Electro 6 HP: 73-key (6 octaves, E-E) Velocity sensitive Hammer Action Portable keyboard
- C2D B3 Tonewheel, B3 Bass, Vox, Farfisa and 2 Pipe organ models
- User adjustable percussion levels, percussion decays and key click level
- Vibrato / Chorus Control with separate functionality for each model (the classic C1, C2, C3, V1, V2, V3 options for the B3, Vibrato for the Farfisa, Chorus/Detune for Pipe organ models )
- 3 Tonewheel modes: select the level of "vintage" desired
- Dual Organ mode for control of two independent manuals
- Manual Organ mode
- Nord Electro 6 HP: Digital LED drawbars
- 1 GB memory dedicated to the Nord Piano Library
- Categories: Grand, Upright, Electric, Digital, Layer and Clav/Harpsichord
- Each category can contain several different models.
- All pianos can be replaced using the Nord Sound Manager application
- Advanced String Resonance-control (Gen 2)
- Soft Release
- 4 Dynamic Curves
- Stereo pianos and samples can be played back in mono
- 120 Voices polyphony for Piano Library sounds.
Sample Synth Section
- 512 MB memory dedicated to the Nord Sample Library
- All samples can be replaced using the Nord Sound Manager application
- The Sample Synth section comes shipped with an extensive selection of one hundred samples from the Nord Sample Library
- Attack and Decay/Release control
- 4 levels of dynamic velocity control
- Velocity sensitive low pass filter
- 46 voice polyphony for Sample Library sounds.
- All effects in Stereo
- Pan, Tremolo, Wah and Ring Modulator
- Three selectable depths for the Pan and Tremolo, rate controlled with the Effect 1 Rate knob
- Tremolo, Pan, Ring-Mod and Wah can be controlled with Control Pedal
- Phaser 1, Phaser 2, Flanger, Chorus 1, Chorus 2 and Vibe
- Two selectable depths for each effect
- Comp/Amp - three amp/speaker simulations, compressor, C2D 122 rotary speaker, Tube Overdrive
- Drive/Compression amount controlled with the Drive knob
- Rotary speed controls - Slow, Fast and Stopped
- Close or Normal microphone placement for 122 Rotary Speaker simulation
- User adjustable rotary treble and bass rotor speeds and acceleration rates
- Three band EQ, with sweepable mid. +/- 15 dB gain/attenuation
- Dedicated Reverb with 3 modes - Room, Stage and Hall - all with optional Bright Mode and Dry/Wet control
- Dedicated Delay Effect - Rate, Amount, Tap-tempo and Stereo Ping Pong
- 2 Audio outputs L & R - 1/4", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced
- 1 Monitor input - 1/8", 3,5 mm stereo jack
- 1 Headphone output - 1/4", 6,35 mm stereo jack
- 1 Control pedal input - 1/4", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack, like Yamaha FC7, Roland EV-7, Roland EV-5, Korg EXP2 and Korg XVP10.
- 1 Sustain pedal input - 1/4", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal, like e.g, Roland DP-2, DP-6, Yamaha FC-4, FC-5, Fatar VFP1-25 etc.
- 1 Rotary Speaker speed switch pedal input - 1/4", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal or a switch type pedal
- MIDI In, MIDI Out - 5 pin DIN connectors
- USB - type B connector - for transferring sounds and USB MIDI
- IEC C14 power connector
- User Manual
- Power cord
- 1074 mm (42.3") x 121 mm (4.8") x 344 mm (13.5")
- 11.4 kg (25.13 lbs)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||20.000000|
|Number of Keys||73 keys|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!