The Nord Electro 5D, seen here in the 61 key version, gives you incredibly authentic emulations of both classical electro mechanical and acoustic instruments.
Great Sounds Wherever You Go
Giving you the great sounds of organs, pianos and more in one portable and feature packed modelling keyboard – the Nord Electro 5D is incredibly flexible and offers fantastic performance.
As an ex-demo product, this Nord Electro 5D 61 may show signs of wear but it is in great working condition and gives you an opportunity to buy this fantastic instrument at a bargain price.
But act fast and buy now because when it’s gone it’s gone!
Nord Electro 5D 61 Modelling Synthesizer Ex-Demo Key Features:
- Splits and Layers – Piano/Organ, Piano/Sample, Sample/Organ
- 1 GB memory for Nord Piano Library
- 256 MB memory for Nord Sample Library
- OLED Display for excellent overview and readability
- 6 Split Points with LED indicators
- Redesigned Program section with Set List feature
- Organize Mode lets you rearrange programs and samples on the fly
Allowing you to get vintage organ sounds, the Nord Electro 5D 61 has a dedicated organ section.
The Organ Section has some great features including the new Principal Pipe Organ model.
You will also appreciate the Tone Wheel simulation and acclaimed Rotary Speaker simulation of a vintage 122 unit from Nord’s award winning C2D Combo Organ.
Putting some fantastic piano sounds at your fingertips, the Nord Electro 5D features 1GB of Piano Sample memory.
Including sounds from sampled acoustic pianos and electric pianos and boasting subtle but effective Sympathetic String Resonance technology, you get the incredibly authentic piano sounds.
Dedicated Sample Synth Section
The Nord Electro 5 also features a dedicated Sample Synth section which boasts a Nord Sample Library consisting of 256MB of great sounds to create music with.
Captured by acclaimed sample producers and featuring exclusively licensed sounds of the legendary Mellotron and Chamberlin, the Nord Sample Library offers some fantastic sounds to enhance any project or performance.
Allowing you to adjust and tweak your sound to perfection, the Nord Electro 5D has a dedicated effect section.
Nord Electro 5D 61 effects include:
- Effect 1 - Pan, Tremolo, Wah-wah and Ring Modulator. All effects can be controlled with a Control Pedal.
- Effect 2 - Phaser, Flanger, Chorus, a new Vibe effect and two selectable depths for each effect.
- Delay - Stereo delay effect with Tap Tempo button and Ping-Pong mode
- Three band EQ, with sweepable mid
- Compressor/Amp - Twin, JC, Small, Rotary and Compressor and a new Tube Overdrive effect.
You also have access to a reverb with five different algorithms for Room, Stage Soft, Stage, Hall and Hall Soft options.
Semi-Weighted Waterfall Keys
Your performance isn’t just about the sounds you produce but also how you physically play it in.
Knowing this, Nord have meticulously calibrated the Electro 5D’s Fatar keybed, ensuring an incredible even response.
The Nord Electro 5D 61 features 61 semi-weighted organ type keys which feature a rounded waterfall style tip.
These keys allow for rapid organ shredding and smooth synth licks while also lending themselves well to traditional piano performance.
From Great Touch to Incredible Tones
From the fantastic touch of the semi-weighted waterfall keys to the amazing tones the Nord Electro 5D 61 produces, this modelling synth has an incredible amount to offer your performance.
Buy the Nord Electro 5D 61 synthesizer from Professional Music Technology now and unlock incredible potential for your compositions, recording projects and live performances.
Nord Electro 5D 61 Modelling Synthesizer Ex-Demo Specs:
- Bi-timbral sound generation: Use two sound engines simultaneously (Organ + Organ, Organ + Piano, Organ + Sample Synth or Piano + Sample Synth) set up as a layer or a split
- 6 Keyboard Split points (C3-F5)
- Set List mode: Group sets of up to four Programs into Songs, and organize these within a Set List
- 3 Live Slots
- MIDI Upper Split feature: Control the entire range of sound engine selected for Part Upper from an external MIDI keyboard, while utilizing the keyboard of the Nord Electro 5 for the selected sound of Part Lower
- MIDI features for individual control of Part Lower and Part Upper, and for controlling external sound modules from the upper part of a split
- 61-key (5 octaves, C-C) Velocity sensitive Semi Weighted Waterfall keyboard
- 1 GB memory dedicated to the Nord Piano Library
- The Piano Section has 6 categories - Grand, Upright, EPiano 1 (tine), EPiano 2 (reed) Clavinet and Harpsichord.
- Each category can contain several different models.
- All pianos can be replaced using the Nord Sound Manager application
- Advanced String Resonance-control (Gen 2)
- Long Release
- 4 Dynamic Curves
- Stereo pianos and samples can be played back in mono
- 40-60 Voices polyphony for Piano Library sounds.
Sample Synth Section
- 256 MB memory dedicated to the Nord Sample Library
- All samples can be replaced using the Nord Sound Manager application
- The Sample Synth section comes shipped with a selection of one hundred samples from the Nord Sample Library
- Attack and Decay/Release control
- Dynamics control (Filter/Velocity)
- 15 Voice polyphony for Sample Library sounds.
- C2D B3 Tonewheel, B3+Bass, Vox, Farfisa and Principal Pipe organ model
- User adjustable percussion levels, percussion decays and key click level
- Vibrato / Chorus Control with separate functionality for each model (the classic C1, C2, C3, V1, V2, V3 options for the B3, Vibrato for the Farfisa)
- 4 Tonewheel modes: select the level of "vintage" desired
- Mount for Half-Moon Switch on Electro 5D 61/73
- Nord Electro 5D 61/73: 9 Physical drawbars
- Nord Electro 5 HP: Digital LED drawbars
Effects Section – Effect 1
- Pan, Tremolo, Wah and Ring Modulator
- Three selectable depths for the Pan and Tremolo, rate controlled with the Effect 1 Rate knob
- Tremolo, Pan, Ring-Mod and Wah can be controlled with Control Pedal
Effects Section – Effect 2
- Phaser 1, Phaser 2, Flanger, Chorus 1, Chorus 2 and Vibe
- Two selectable depths for each effect
Effects Section – Amp Simulations
- Comp/Amp - three amp/speaker simulations, compressor, C2D 122 rotary speaker, Tube Overdrive
- Drive/Compression amount controlled with the Drive knob
- Rotary speed controls - Slow, Fast and Stopped
- Close or Normal microphone placement for 122 Rotary Speaker simulation
- User adjustable rotary treble and bass rotor speeds and acceleration rates
- Three band EQ, with sweepable mid. +/- 15 dB gain/attenuation
Effects Section – Master Effects
- Dedicated Reverb with five algorithms - Room, Stage Soft, Stage, Hall Soft, Hall and Dry/Wet control
- Dedicated Delay Effect - Rate, Amount, Tap-tempo and Stereo Ping Pong
- 2 Audio outputs L & R - ¼", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced
- 1 Monitor input - 1/8", 3,5 mm stereo jack
- 1 Headphone output - ¼", 6,35 mm stereo jack
- 1 Control pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack, like Yamaha FC7, Roland EV-7, Roland EV-5, Korg EXP2 and Korg XVP10.
- 1 Sustain pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal, like e.g, Roland DP-2, DP-6, Yamaha FC-4, FC-5, Fatar VFP1-25 etc.
- 1 Rotary Speaker speed switch pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal or a switch type pedal
- MIDI In, MIDI Out - 5 pin DIN connectors
- USB - type B connector - for transferring sounds and USB MIDI
- IEC C14 power connector
- Includes: User Manual and Power Cord
- Dimensions: 900 mm (35.4") x 97 mm (3.8") x 296 mm (11.7")
- Weight: 8.1 kg (17.85 lbs)
|Number of Keys||61 keys|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.