*This product is currently available in a great value bundle offer. Click HERE to view our Special Offers on Native Instruments*
Native Instruments' Maschine Studio represents the the new dawn of pad control production, acting as the central hub of your home music studio for beatmakers, electronic musicians and anyone keen to add a new dynamic to your songwriting.
When partnered with Native Instruments' award winning plug-in Library, Komplete, and Komplete Kontrol Keyboards, Maschine Studio offers unprecedented control over all elements of your music making process. Super smooth workflow comes as standard!
Flagship Groove Production Studio
Whether you need something to serve as the centerpiece of your studio, a live performance tool, to integrate within your favourite DAW, or host NKS-compatible plug-ins, Maschine Studio can do it all from one powerful controller.
- Unprecedented physical control and visual feedback
Maschine Studio features two hi-res colour displays to keep your eyes on the hardware, not your computer. From browsing sounds and plug-ins to dialing-in effects, it’s all right before your eyes. Sample, arrange, mix, perform and stay laser-focused on the groove. Multi-color pads provide ultimate feel in the thick of the beat. Eight display knobs, edit buttons, and an ultra-precise jog-wheel let you browse, edit, and arrange faster than you ever thought possible. A dedicated level section delivers clear metering and monitoring. And a built-in stand delivers the perfect performance angle.
As well as creating ideas, sampling and beatmaking, Maschine Studio also allows you to complete the process with a fully integrated Mixing section. See group and individual tracks thanks to the bright screen metering. Group channels quickly and easily, and assign one knob to control them all, or use banks of controllers to control them independently.
- Sampler, arranger, mixer, instruments, effects, and more
MASCHINE STUDIO’s ultra-fast, tag-based browser gives your creativity no time to slow down. Do all your browsing with MASCHINE STUDIO’s jog wheel and two high-res color screens – any project, group, sound, instrument, effect or sample at your fingertips. Studio makes sampling fluid and simple – grab audio, slice it, and shape it. The hardware gives you total control and the hi-res displays let you see exactly what you’re doing at all times. Then kick out a groove with your new sounds on super-responsive pads.
MASCHINE adapts to your workflow. Get full velocity control, pad link, advanced note repeat, plus swing controls for sounds, groups, and the global project. Color-code your sounds and see your entire sonic palette at a glance.
- Includes MASCHINE 2.x software
The included MASCHINE 2 software is exploding with cutting-edge technology. Improved browsing, arranging, and sampling, plus a new mixer, plug-in strip, and exclusive drum synths. Get ready for the most responsive, fluid, and musical beatmaking experience ever.
MASCHINE 2.6 comes with more tools to spark your creativity, make you more productive in the studio, and add flair to your live sessions with these great new features:
- Lock and Morph Snapshots
- Control External Gear With Midi CC
- Variation Engine: Randomization And Humanization
Get inspired by over 22 GB of sound. Create your own drums with sonically-outstanding drum synths, and dial-in 25 pro-grade effects directly from the hardware. Plus, you get KOMPLETE 11 SELECT – a premium selection of 11 KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects. Get a full suite of professional sound right out of the box and control it all from your MASCHINE hardware.
Thanks to a refined workflow, a clear, concise layout, and powerful software synth integration, Maschine Studio has risen to become the industry standard beatmaking tool for producers around the world.
- Combines the flexibility of computer-based music production with the ease of a hardware groovebox
- Unprecedented physical control via touch sensitive multi-color pads, dedicated edit buttons, level section, 8 display knobs, and jog wheel for precision editing, scrubbing, browsing, and more
- Create and perform rhythms, harmonies and melodies in moments. Powerful sampling, slicing, time-stretch, sound shaping, and editing – ultra-fast workflow for maximum musical creativity
- 2 big, high-resolution color displays show waveforms, patterns, scenes, track levels, mixer channels, visual browser, and more
- 8 GB sound library with samples, one-shots, sliced loops, sampled instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and projects – all easily accessible via tag-based browser
- Mixing and metering on the hardware, sidechaining, pre-listening bus, aux sends, unlimited groups and effect inserts
- Sonically outstanding, multi-mode drum synthesizers for perfectly-tuned acoustic and electronic sounds – fast, powerful drum design with on-the-fly parameter automation
- Classic groovebox features including 16 velocity levels, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC 60/SP 1200* sampling emulation
- Seamless KOMPLETE 9 integration with preset browsing, product visuals on the hardware, and automatic parameter mapping – includes 4 full-version KOMPLETE products**
- 24 pro-quality studio and creative effects including filter, EQ, delay, reverb and compressor; one touch automation recording and expansive routing possibilities
- Full studio integration: Runs as a VST, Audio Units or AAX plug-in in any DAW, multi-core support; Import MIDI and REX files, MPC programs, and iMASCHINE projects; hosts VST and Audio Units plug-ins
|Software Included||maschine 2.x|
|Power Supply||usb powered|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*