Native Instruments Maschine Jam represents a whole new approach for producers, DJs and live performers to make music on the fly with MASCHINE, Ableton Live or most major DAW sequencers.
The shortest route from creative idea to musical reality
With a built in 8x8 backlit LED trigger pad matrix, Smart Strips, intuitive FX Control and full KOMPLETE Plug-In support, Maschine Jam is a tactile new USB control surface for step sequencing and track building with any DAW. For beatmakers, composers and electronic musicians, Maschine serves as a great standalone software title or can be used as a step sequencer for creating patterns inside Ableton, Logic, FL Studio or Cubase.
Native Instruments Maschine Jam Key Features
- Designed for fast, intuitive sequencing and track building
- Advanced drum, melody, and chord programming workflow
- Acclaimed MASCHINE software and KOMPLETE 12 SELECT included
- 64 multi-color, high-quality, illuminated step matrix buttons
- 8 Touch Strips with realtime multi color indication, multi touch (Smart Strip functionality)
- 8 multicolor group buttons and 8 multicolor scene buttons
- 31 backlit click buttons
- 1 touch sensitive push encoder
- 1 Backlit Directional PAD
- 1 Footswitch Input
- USB 2.0, 3.0
- Kensington lock
8 touch-ribbon Smart Strips (as featured on Native's Komplete Kontrol Keyboards!) allow for unique composition and sound design possibilities with Native Instruments Maschine Jam. Tweak up to 8 parameters or play melodies and chords in creative new ways. A new Perform FX feature lets you shape your sound in new ways, with control of up to 8 sounds simultaneously. LED feedback for master volume and each channel strip ensure you always know where you are.
In the Matrix
The control surface of the Native Instruments Maschine Jam consists of a 8x8 Multicolour Click-Pad Matrix, providing tactile control for step sequencing, note input and drum triggering. Ableton Live users will be familiar with the layout for triggering audio samples, melodies and using it as a fully-featured control surface for DJ'ing or performing live. 8 Pad banks allow for instant sound expansion at your fingertips.
As with all Native Instruments MIDI controllers, Maschine Jam has been designed to remove the hassle of traditional controller set-ups and unify software with hardware. Maschine Jam works seamlessly with any DAW, the MASCHINE and KOMPLETE product ranges, and NKS-ready plug-ins. A touch-sensitive encoder prompts your DAW to display the corresponding parameter, so you're always in control. An included stand can be mounted to the hardware for improved ergonomics in a tight DJ booth or studio production set-up.
Maschine 2.7 Software Included
Maschine Jam comes bundled with Maschine 2.7 (latest version) for access to over 9GB of factory sounds straight out the box. The highly anticipated Audio plug-in introduces a new era of audio in MASCHINE. Now you can get creative with loops in real-time with MASCHINE’s acclaimed fast workflow.
Komplete 12 Select Included
Komplete 12 Select is also included with Native Instruments Maschine Jam, expanding your sonic arsenal with 11 premium instruments and effects. With over 25GB of sounds included, Maschine Jam can become the hub of your music production set-up.
KOMPLETE 12 SELECT library includes:
- 11 Products, more than 1,000 sounds, and over 45 GB of instruments and effects
- 8 x sampled instruments powered by KONTAKT 6 PLAYER
- 3 x Studio Grade Virtual Effects
- Easy installation from one pen drive
- Easy setup, activation, and updating via Native Access
- Optimized for use with KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series keyboards
- Seamless integration with MASCHINE software and hardware
- Works with any DAW
- Register your product and receive a $25 e-voucher to spend at the NI Online Shop
Get great value deals on Native Instruments Maschine Jam when you bundle it with Komplete 12, Komplete Kontrol Keyboards or Maschine Controllers.
Check out the great selection of Native Instruments Bundles and kit out your studio today.
- macOS 10.12 or 10.13 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4GB RAM
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit only), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4GB RAM
USB 2.0 Port, 9 GB free disk space for MASCHINE software and MASCHINE Library, 18 GB free disk space for KOMPLETE 11 SELECT. An Internet connection and a graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate MASCHINE software. Once installed and activated, all products can be used offline.
September 12, 2016Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.