Native Instruments Komplete 12 Upgrade from Select
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Upgrade to Komplete 12 Standard from Komplete Select with this handy Upgrade path.
This upgrade only works for users of KOMPLETE SELECT (included with KOMPLETE KONTROL S-SERIES keyboards and all MASCHINE hardware that includes MASCHINE 2 software), KONTAKT 1-6, SYMPHONY SERIES – COLLECTION, or SYMPHONY ESSENTIALS – COLLECTION.
You won't be able to install and activate this version unless you own one of the required products listed above!
More sound means more creative freedom: KOMPLETE packs all the creative tools you’ll ever need into one comprehensive collection. Our biggest update ever adds new synths, new sampled instruments, new effects, and – for the first time ever – Expansions sound packs. So no matter your music style, you’ll find all the sounds you need for every idea, and any production task.
Komplete 12 Key Features:
- 53 products, more than 25,000 sounds, and over 220 GB of instruments and effects
- Includes KONTAKT 6, TRK-01, DISCOVERY SERIES: MIDDLE EAST, SESSION STRINGS 2, MOD PACK, and 10 Expansions
- Save over 85% of the combined cost of all included products
Introducing MASSIVE X
It's finally here; MASSIVE X - the definitive synth.
From the creators of the original MASSIVE, this next generation synth platform is available as a free download for owners of KOMPLETE 12, KOMPLETE 12 Ultimate and KOMPLETE 12 Ultimate Collector's Edition.
An entirely new instrument designed from scratch, MASSIVE X benefits from a nice and clear, streamlined interface so you can get great results, quick and easy.
Two wavetable oscillators featuring two phase modulators give you the main source of sound while three additional syncable oscillators are on hand to add even more great potential.
A new routing section provides you with a freely patchable audio routing matrix, a new feedback bus, audio rate filter modulation bus and more. You can even use the modulators as audio sources.
Using eight configurable modulators and an amplitude envelope, you can easily create beautifully complex and dynamic modulation.
MASSIVE X also introducers Performers - a new set of automation-style modeulation sequencers featuring a powerful grid and drawing tools for fantastic customisation.
16 freely assignable macros are on hand so you can really personalise how you want to control your project. You also have pitch-bend, mod wheel and aftertouch giving you a total of 19 customised controlers.
Komplete 12 Upgrade System Requirements:
- macOS 10.12 or 10.13 (latest update)
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (64-bit, latest Service Pack)
- Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended)
- Graphics hardware support for OpenGL 2.1 or higher
- 10 GB free disk space (170 GB for complete installation)
- Supports ASIO, Core Audio, WASAPI
- Runs in 64-bit VST, AU, AAX hosts
- Please Note: An AVX compatible CPU is required to run MASSIVE X
An internet connection is required to install and activate the products in this collection. Once installed, all products can be used offline. Please see the Native Access system requirements. Certain products may require additional free downloads.
- Requires 10 GB free disk space / 170 GB for complete installation,
- USB 2.0 port, high-speed internet required.
- Speci c requirements vary depending on the individual program.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.350000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.