The MXR M303 Clone Looper is a compact, pedalboard-friendly loop pedal that's highly engineered for incredible sound quality.
Enhance Your Creative Experience
This pedal can be as simple or complex as you need it to be, and is housed in a rugged, metal chassis, making it perfect for repeated road use.
Plug In, Power Up, And Away You Go
Whether you're an aspiring pro, a hobbyist, or a gigging professional looking to captivate your audiences, the new MXR M303 Clone looper can take you there.
This pedal will allow you to record an unlimited number of layers, with up to six minutes at a time. Not only that, but the M303 store your loops even when it's powered off!
Convenient LED Indicator
Not only does the LED on this pedal indicate when the looper is active, it also gives you a flashing 4 count at the beginning of the loop, allowing you to keep those overdrubs tight.
Don't worry though: your loops themselves can be started and stopped in an instant, and your most recent layer can be undone just as quickly!
Works With All Effects
With its ability to store sample rates of up to 88.2kHz, the M303 Clone Looper can handle even chainsaw distortion effects with ease.
Not only that, but thanks to the analog through-path, you can retain your pre-loop signal in its entirety, and it can be adjusted between Buffered and True Bypass, depending on your signal needs.
Not Your Average Looper
If recording a simple, repeating loop is quite your cup of tea and you want to switch things up a little, the M303 can help you out.
With this pedal you can change up the speed of your loop - to double or half - and even reverse it entirely!
External Control Options
If you'd like to curate every aspect of your loops in a way that the pedal's controls won't allow you, worry not.
The M303 features connectivity for a Tap Tempo switch, and a Volume pedal to adjust the M303's overall output.
Order Yours Today
Contact our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query the availability of this awesome looper pedal.
Don't forget: if you order this pedal Online, you get to choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options.
MXR M303 Clone Looper Pedal Highlights
- Unprecedented sound quality and feature set for a looper this compact
- Loop storage rates up to 88.2kHz handle even high-gain distortion with ease
- Record loops up to 6 minutes long with unlimited dubs
- Quickly undo your most recent dub
- Play/Stop switch allows you to start & stop your loop in an instant
- Retains loop even when powered off
- Convenient green LED flashes 4 count to the beginning of your loop
- Set your loop to double-speed, half-speed, or play it in reverse with onboard Volume control or external MXR Tap Tempo Switch connected to CTR jack
- EXP jack allows external control of output level with a DVP volume pedal or Play Loop Once mode with an MXR Tap Tempo Switch
- Play Loop Once mode allows you to pull off smooth live performances & re-trigger your loop for stuttering DJ effects Select buffered bypass or true bypass switching as your needs dictate
- Standard MXR housing for a pedalboard-friendly footprint
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.