MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay 10th Anniversary
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Back in 2008, MXR released the incredible M169 Carbon Copy delay pedal, which soon became the industry standard for professionals worldwide. To commemorate the release of this pedal, they've put together this amazing, limited edition M169A - an MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay 10th Anniversary edition!
From Bathroom Slap Back Echoes, to Voluminous Soundscapes and More!
Loved by weekend warriors and seasoned professionals alike, the MXR Carbon Copy is renowned for its elegant simplicity and impressive delay time. Used by such artiss as Joe Perry, Al di Meola, Matt Pike, and even Tosin Abasi, this is a pedal that all guitarists should own.
Limited Edition Model
For this new model, MXR have used the same spectacular circuit from the original - including the Mod switch - and housed it in a new silver coloured chassis.
The MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay 10th Anniversary edition won't be around forever, therefore you may want to get yours soon!
Part of the original Carbon Copy's charm was down to the simplicity of its controls. These remain unchanged here, because: why alter perfection?
The controls are as follows:
- Mix - controls the blend ratio of Wet and Dry signals
- Regen - allows you to set the number of repeats
- Delay - sets the delay time, up to a massive 600ms
- Footswitch - simply toggles the effect On/Off
- Mod - toggles the extra modulation On/Off, allowing you to add vintage tape echo-style flutters for a richer sound
Versatility is the Key
With up to 600ms between each repeat, along with the other controls mentioned above, the sonic possibilities of the MXR M169A are many!
Add in the internal Trimpots for adjusting the Modulation sections parameters, and you will see just why the original was so widely popular.
It Won't Be Available Forever!
As stated above, the MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay 10th Anniversary edition is available for a limited time only. Therefore, if you would like to know more about the availability of this pedal, be sure to contact our Online Sales team directly!
Alternatively, order yours online today and make use of our fantastic range of Home Delivery options!
MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay 10th Anniversary Highlights
- Limited Run, 10th anniversary edition of the legendary MXR M169 Carbon Copy
- All analog, true bypass circuitry
- Controls for Mix, Regen, Delay, Mod, and an On/Off Footswitch
- Good for bathroom slap echoes through to voluminous soundscapes
- Available to order now!
- Input Impedance: 1M
- Output Impedance: 1k
- Max Input Level: +5 dBV, 500 Hz
- Max Output Level: +8 dBV
- Mix at Max CW: -96 dBV
- Mix at Max CCW: -104 dBV
- Delay Distortion: <1%, 1 kHz -5 dBV Input
- Delay Time: 20 ms to 600 ms
- Noise Reduction: 2:1 ratio
- Modulation Speed: 0.2 Hz to 2.2 Hz
- Bypass: True Hardwire
- Current Draw: 26 mA
- Power Supply: 9 volts DC
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.