The MXR Analog Chorus pedal gives you classically lush textures with a host of controls to get the perfect sound and is now available in the sleek and stylish Black Edition.
Limited Edition MXR Analog Chorus Black Edition
The MXR Analog Chorus pedal gives you beautiful, lush textured chorus adding depth and dimension to your guitar sound.
Analogue bucket-brigade circuitry is used to give you the fantastic, organic sounding chorus that just cannot be produced using digital circuitry.
Simple to use – the five control knobs allow quick adjustment of your settings while a stomp of the footswitch engages the effect, with a bright blue LED light indicating activation.
Control Your Chorus
At the top of the MXR Analog Chorus pedal you will find five different control knobs allowing you to really sculpt the effect to your liking:
- LOW – The LOW knob allows you to adjust the amount of low frequency cut
- HIGH – The HIGH knob allows you to control the amount of high frequency cut
- LEVEL – The LEVEL knob allows control of the overall volume of the effect
- RATE – This knob gives you control over the speed of the chorus effect
- DEPTH – Using this knob allows you to adjust the intensity of the chorus effect
This extensive set of controls over the analogue chorus effect allows you to really carve out your own sonic identity and create a chorus sound all your own.
You will also find that there are two outputs on the MXR Analog Chorus Black Edition allowing you to get a beautifully wide and sweeping stereo spread.
Just run a cable from the MONO jack to your amp for mono output or add a second cable going from the Analog Chorus THRU output for great stereo sound.
Small Footprint, Sturdy Build, Great Sound
Powered by a single 9v battery or an optional AC adapter, the MXR M234bk Analog Chorus Black Edition pedal gives you a lot of great sound in a compact and rugged enclosure so it can easily find a place on your pedalboard.
Despite its small size, the beautiful analogue chorus of this pedal demonstrates just why MXR pedals are so popular.
Adding beautiful texture, dynamics and dimension to your sound, the MXR Analog Chorus gives you the classic, natural chorus sound that only analogue circuitry can produce.
Built with a tough metal chassis, the MXR Analog Chorus pedal will hold up no matter how rigorous the road and will withstand some serious onstage stomping.
Limited Edition - Order Now
Looking great with its matt black finish and striking red decals, the MXR Analog Chorus Black Edition pedal is strictly limited to 1000 pieces worldwide.
Order now to avoid disappointment and add this great looking, great sounding analogue chorus pedal to your sound.
MXR Analog Chorus Black Edition Pedal Key Features:
- Limited Edition Matt Black Version
- True Analogue Chorus Pedal
- Analogue Bucket-Brigade Technology
- Small Footprint Saves Pedalboard Space
- HIGH and LOW Cut Controls for Detailed Tone Sculpting
- Two Outputs for a Wide and Sweeping Stereo Spread
- Tough Metal Chassis
MXR Analog Chorus Black Edition Pedal Specs:
- Input: Impedance 1 M Ohms
- Output: Impedance 1 k Ohms
- Effect On: -96 dBV
- Bypass: -106 dBV
- Bypass: Buffered
- LOW: 70 Hz to 800 Hz, 12 dB/oct shelf
- HIGH: 660 Hz to flat, 6 dB/oct shelf
- Current Draw: 13 mA
- Power Supply 9 volts DC
*Tone controls centre, all others max CW, A-weighted
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*