Music Man Stingray5 5-String Bass White MN
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Originally unveiled to the music world in 1987, the Stingray 5 was actually the first bass designed from the ground up by Ernie Ball Music Man. Since its release, the Singray has been the industry standard for extended range basses. A powerful punchy sound combined with the extra flexibility of a fifth string makes this bass one for the ages.
Industry-Standard 5-String for more than 30 years!
With the Music Man Stingray5 you get a premium-grade 5-string bass guitar with a smooth-contoured Ash body, two Alnico-pole humbucker pickups, a highly-playable maple neck, 3-band EQ with active preamp, and a stunning white finish. This bass certainly has plenty of appeal, and would fit nicely into the collection of any low-end enthusiast.
Powerful Wide Pole Humbuckers
Featuring strong, clear lows and a precise high end, these Alnico-pole humbuckers really help your Stingray5 to sing. Combined with the active 3-band EQ and 5-way selector switch, the array of tonal options at your fingertips is as versatile and varied as you could ever wish for.
Pay us a Visit
Call into your local PMT Store today and request a live demonstration of any Music Man Stingray basses that we have available to see if they're the right fit for you - you won't be disappointed! Alternatively, order this bass online and make use of our fabulous home-delivery options!
- Premium-Grade, Industry Standard 5-string bass guitar, white finish
- Alnico humbucking pickups produce an array of punchy, versatile tones
- 3-Band EQ with active preamp allows you to finely sculpt your overally tone
- Compensated nut provides you with more accurate string tuning than a standard nut
- Home Delivery options Available
- Model - StingRay 5
- Weight - Approx 10 lbs
- Body Wood - Ash
- Body Finish - High gloss polyester
- Bridge Standard - Music Man chrome plated, hardened steel bridge plate with stainless steel saddles
- Scale Length - 34" (86.4 cm)
- Neck Radius - 11" (27.9 cm)
- Headstock Size - 9" (22.9 cm) long
- Frets - 22 High profile, wide
- Neck Width - 1-3/4" (44.5 mm) at nut 2-3/4"" (69.9 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood - Select maple neck
- Fingerboard - Rosewood
- Neck Finish - Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Neck Color - Natural
- Tuning Machines - Schaller BM, with tapered string posts
- Truss Rod Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment - 6 bolts, perfect alignment with no shifting
- Electronic Shielding - Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined pickguard
- Pickups - Music Man Dual Humbucking with Alnico pole pieces
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Neck Wood||Select Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||5 string|
|Body Material||ash body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.