If you're looking to purchase a premium-grade bass, with a no-nonsense setup, that produces some truly incredible, thumping bass tones, then consider the MusicMan StingRay Special Cruz Teal Roasted Maple!
There's many reasons that the Music Man Stingray is considered one of the most popular and coveted bass guitar on the market, and once you've picked one up to play you'll agree with pretty much all of them.
MusicMan StingRay Special Cruz Teal Roasted Maple Key Features
- 2018 model StingRay Special bass guitar
- Matte Black hardware
- Ash Body with a Cruz Teal finish
- Neodymium humbucker pickup
- 18 volt, 3 band active preamp and EQ
- Roasted maple neck and compensated nut
- Ebony fingerboard
- Includes hardshell case
- Finance options available
Smooth, Versatile, and a Dream to Play
One of the most iconic bass guitars ever made, the Music Man Stingray is the same now as it was when first introduced more than 40 years ago.
This stunning bass features a rock-solid construction, active 3-band EQ, sleek and comfortable neck profile, a powerful neodymium humbucker, oval pickguard, and 3+1 tuning machine setup.
For this particular model we have a range of modern upgrades, which includes a roasted maple neck, matte black hardware (as opposed to the standard Chrome finished setup), sculpted neck joint (which allows smoother access to upper frets), and an ebony fingerboard, all of which comes together to add something a little different to this otherwise instantly-recognisable bass.
Available to Order Now!
Contact our Online Sales Team or your Local PMT Store diretly if you'd like to know more about the availabilty of this incredible, premium-grade bass.
Order yours online today and choose from our range of Home Delivery and Store Pickup options.
MusicMan StingRay Special Cruz Teal Roasted Maple Specs
- Model: StingRay Special
- Size: 13-1/2" wide, 1-5/8" thick, 44-7/8" long (34.3 cm wide, 4.1 cm thick, 114.0 cm long)
- Body Wood: Ash
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Bridge: Vintage Music Man top loaded Matte Black, steel bridge plate with Matte Black steel saddles
- Scale Length: 34" (86.4 cm)
- Neck Radius: 11" (27.9 cm)
- Headstock Size: Only 8-3/4" (22.2 cm) long
- Frets: 22 - High profile, wide, Stainless Steel
- Neck Width: 1-5/8" (41.3 mm) at nut 2-1/2" (63.5 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood: Select roasted maple neck
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Neck Colors: Natural
- Tuning Machines: Custom Music Man, lightweight with tapered string posts and ergonomic clover design
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Electronic Shielding: Matte Black plated aluminum control cover
- Controls: 3-band active preamp with 18 volts of headroom; vol, treble, mid, bass
- Pickups: Standard - Single Humbucking with Neodymium magnets
- Strings: 45w-65w-80w-100w (Super Slinky Bass #2834)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Roasted Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||1 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||ash body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.