Music Man Stingray IV HH Bass Black MN
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Ever since its initial introduction in 1976, the Musicman Stingray has been revered as one of the most iconic bass guitars of all time. Infact the StingRay was the first ever 4-string instrument to feature an on-board active EQ board. Today the StingRay remains largely the as it was when introduced over 40 years ago. A true testement of design.
Featuring a solid roadworthy construction, massive hardened steel bridge, elegant oval pickguard, 3+1 tuning key configuration, and the ever popular Music Man humbucker. All of which combined produce a look, feel and sound that are remarkably unmistakable.
- Specifications - StingRay
- Model - StingRay
- Size - 13-1/2" wide, 1-5/8" thick, 44-7/8" long (34.3 cm wide, 4.1 cm thick, 114.0 cm long)
- Weight - 9 lbs, 5 oz (4.22 kg) - varies slightly
- Body Wood - Ash
- Body Finish - High gloss polyester
- Bridge - Standard - Music Man chrome plated, hardened steel bridge plate with stainless steel saddles
- Scale Length - 34" (86.4 cm)
- Neck Radius - 11" (27.9 cm)
- Headstock Size - Only 8-3/4" (22.2 cm) long
- Frets - 21 - High profile, wide
- Neck Width - 1-5/8" (41.3 mm) at nut 2-1/2" (63.5 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood - Select maple neck
- Fingerboard - Fretted - maple or rosewood; Fretless - Pau Ferro with or without inlaid fretlines
- Neck Finish - Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Neck Colors - Standard - Natural; Optional - Matching painted headstock
- Tuning Machines - Schaller BM, with tapered string posts
- Truss Rod - Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment - 6 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting
- Electronic Shielding - Chrome plated brass control cover
- Controls - Single Pickup, 2-band active preamp; vol, treble, bass; Dual Pickup, 3-band active preamp; vol, treble, mid, bass
- Switching - Single Pickup - N/A; Dual Pickup - 5-way lever pickup selector
- Pickups - Standard - Music Man humbucking with Alnico magnets; Optional - Dual Humbucking with Alnico magnets; Optional - Humbucking/Single coil with Alnico magnets
- Left Handed - Yes
- Strings - 45w-65w-80w-100w (Super Slinky Bass #2834)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.