Once in a while a guitar comes along that makes you sit up and take notice, either because of how it looks, or how it sounds.
With the Music Man Valentine Guitar, seen here with a TV Yellow finish, you get one that does both equally!
Premium-Quality Signature Guitar
With its combination of a set of Music Man designed pickups in a HS configuration, roasted maple neck, and stylish dual cutaway body, this guitar would make an ideal centrepiece to any players collection.
Music Man Valentine Electric Guitar, TV Yellow Highlights
- Signature guitar for Maroon 5 guitarist James Valentine
- Unique dual cutaway body design, carved from high quality Ash
- Classic TV Yellow finish with a faux tortoiseshell pickguard
- Sleek roasted maple neck and fingerboard
- Hardtail bridge combines with schaller locking tuners for superior tuning stability
- Two custom-wound pickups in a HS (Humbucker/Single) configuration, with coil split option
- Includes deluxe hardshell case
To deliver the best playing experience possible, Music Man and James Valentine opted to give this guitar a classic Slab Ash body, with the pickups mounted directly to it.
In addition to this, the maple used for the neck and fingerboard has been roasted, which results in a super sleek and slick playing feel, and is complimented by the stainless steel frets for the ultimate playing experience.
As if that wasn't enough, the Schaller locking tuners work perfectly with the hard tail bridge to offer accurate intonation, and rock-solid tuning stability.
Custom Wound Pickups
Designed to offer Maroon 5 guitarist James Valentine the kind of tonal range that meant he wouldn't have to change his guitar mid-set, these pickups make for an excellent combination.
Sitting in the bridge position we have a bright and articulate Single Coil pickup, and at the neck there's a thick and creamy sounding Humbucker.
These pickups can be used individually or together as they are, but activate the Push/Push function in the Tone control and it'll split the neck pickup into a Single Coil, giving you even more tones to play with.
Music Man Valentine Electric Guitar, TV Yellow Specs
- Model: Valentine
- Size: 13-1/4" wide, 1-3/4" thick, 38-7/16" long (33.7 cm wide, 4.5 cm thick, 97.6 cm long)
- Body Wood: Ash
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Bridge: Music Man Modern hardtail with vintage bent steel saddles
- Pickguard: Shell
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Radius: 10" (25.4 cm)
- Headstock Size: 6-3/8" (16.2 cm) long
- Frets: 22 - High profile, medium width, Stainless Steel
- Neck Width: 1-5/8" (41.3 mm) at nut, 2-1/4" (56.9 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood: Figured roasted maple
- Fingerboard: Figured roasted maple
- Fret Markers: 1/4" Black Face dots
- Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Neck Colors: Natural with finished headstock
- Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND locking
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolts - Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum control cover
- Controls: Custom Music Man active preamp; push/push volume for gain boost, 500kohm push/push passive tone for custom split pickup configurations - .022µF tone capacitor
- Switching: 3-way lever pickup selector
- Pickups: SH - Music Man custom wound staggered pole piece single coil (bridge) and humbucker with chrome covers (neck)
- Strings: 11p-14p-18p-28w-38w-48w (RPS 11 Slinky #2242)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Figured Roasted Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||1 x humbucker 1 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||ash body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.